Gusto's August Madness (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to you Gusto, for keeping up nearly perfectly with the day to day. You can definitely see the improvements with your work.

You did a face! See! It's helping!

Man why couldn't they have given draenei a red color tint!? The crooked/different direction horns are just amazing. I love demons/esses who look way past the norm.

All around thumbs up, especially love the hair style.

Man why couldn't they have given draenei a red color tint!? The crooked/different direction horns are just amazing. I love demons/esses who look way past the norm.

All around thumbs up, especially love the hair style.
Thanks! I was actually going off a couple different draenei horn and hairstyles that I used to be in love with. ;) Thought you might approve.

Good stuff gusto! :rofl:

Try pushing yourself to draw something interacting with something rather than just posing in free space. *oooh*
I don't mean to challenge you like that sounded. Just some suggestions!

August 28th: Very busy today, and my scanner's being temperamental, so here's some tablet stuff I've been dabbling with in my spare minutes. I start working full time tomorrow, so the last three days of this should be challenging.

The rest of my August is likely to be filled with intense job training, so I don't think I'll be able to finish out the last couple days. Sorry, but look for a few pieces in my regular art thread in the near future - I've still got a small stockpile of half done-sketches and save reference images. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.