Gusto's Achewood vs. xkcd September CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
juski, I have to share a nice coincidence. on my monitor, there was a little glob of dirt. positioned fortunately enough to be concentrated right at your avatar's left nostril. I literally guffawed with amusement.

also, I enjoyed today's xkcd. well-paced. and the alt-text really added something.

ElJuski

Staff member
Oh Allen <3

Anyways, I get the jump on goosto and today's Achewood, which just served to remind me how many loose ends that last storyline ended up having. Disappointed this time around :_(

Yeah, today's Achewood only served to make me realize how many things I didn't understand about the last arc, seeing as there were FAQ answers o things I never considered, and vice versa.

Looking forward to what happens next though.

the reincarnation that awaited roast beef is messed up. doomed to be reincarnated as a baby dog, FOREVER. and the only option out of that? the guy who stands outside the grocery store with a petition.:bush:

Today's xkcd was okay. Makes me really wanna play Scribblenauts. I know I'm not supposed to judge xkcd on the artwork and all that.... but how in the hell is that girl/long-haired dude sitting in the first panel?!

Today's xkcd was okay. Makes me really wanna play Scribblenauts. I know I'm not supposed to judge xkcd on the artwork and all that.... but how in the hell is that girl/long-haired dude sitting in the first panel?!
She's sitting her leg with the other one stretched outward.

Status
Not open for further replies.