Graphics only thread (some images may be NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubble181 said:
DarkAudit said:
Let me just chime in here that those posting WTF pics instead of following the chain are full of FAIL.
Are you commenting on my pictures (WTF-inducing, but they DID follow the chain...) or those posting "WTF" pictures commenting on my pictures, not following the chain?
I mean North Ranger and especially Silver Jelly not following the chain and posting the zomgwtfbbq pics instead. FAIL.

And now back to the pics.

DarkAudit said:
Bubble181 said:
DarkAudit said:
Let me just chime in here that those posting WTF pics instead of following the chain are full of FAIL.
Are you commenting on my pictures (WTF-inducing, but they DID follow the chain...) or those posting "WTF" pictures commenting on my pictures, not following the chain?
I mean North Ranger and especially Silver Jelly not following the chain and posting the zomgwtfbbq pics instead. FAIL.

And now back to the pics.
How is posting a "shocked" image not following the chain, if they are posted after all that NSFW-WTF stuff?

EDIT:

North_Ranger

Staff member

For the record, disregard any possible "WTF" typings in my pictures. I try to find some cat pictures every now and then, but sometimes the only thing you get are lolcats.

Blame teh intartubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.