Fuck You, Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all yesterday, you loserday. Today is Saturday. It's the new Friday, you mangy curr that was Friday. You fucking has-been. You Shatner of a weekday. Go straight to hell, do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars.

Fucking Fridays, man. We should just herd them all onto a boat, sail it to where Cthulhu sleeps, and dump them into his dreams.

H

Heavan

smurf You, Friday

Thread Necromancer said:
Fuck the shark.

Fuck Saturday.
Fuck Friday.
Fuck this thread.
Fuck you.
Fuck me.
Fuck.... where'd I put my drink?
Whoa whoa whoa, I thought this was a anti-day of the week thread, not a 'list the things I've had sex with' thread.

smurf You, Friday

Heavan said:
Thread Necromancer said:
smurf the shark.

smurf Saturday.
smurf Friday.
smurf this thread.
smurf you.
smurf me.
smurf.... where'd I put my drink?
Whoa whoa whoa, I thought this was a anti-day of the week thread, not a 'list the things I've had sex with' thread.
Fuck. I need to make a longer list.

J

JCM

smurf You, Friday

Thread Necromancer said:
smurf the shark.

smurf Saturday.
smurf Friday.
smurf this thread.
smurf you.
smurf me.
Smurf smurfette?

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday, too.
Thursday I don't care about you.
It's Friday - I'm in love!

I say we change it to Frack You Friday.

Why is everyone trying to give me a wedgie? I CAN FEEL THE INTENT THROUGH MY MONITOR!

smurf You, Friday

Thread Necromancer said:
smurf the shark.

smurf Saturday.
smurf Friday.
smurf this thread.
smurf you.
smurf me.
Ricky said:
Fuck this court. Fuck Jim Lahey. Fuck Randy. Fuck those two idiot cops right there. Fuck suit dummies; as a matter of fact fuck legal aid. Fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken Wings. Fuck all the old wood in here. Fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything!
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XP_3PWFKhM:kgg4q7hq][/youtube:kgg4q7hq]

Status
Not open for further replies.