for your birthday halforums I give you MY HEART

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I'm at my friends' house in houston drinking heavily because it is a holiday and I am an adult, and I just went to the bathroom and next to the bathroom is the guest bedroom.

a few months ago my ex and I were down here partying,a nd it was great, I introduced her to all my closest friends and it was fantastic. they all got along and they liked her and she liked them, and she liked me and I liked her :) one of the last nights we were hanging out, we were in that guest bedroom togthr, and I told her I loved her, and that was great :)

then just over a month later she broke up with me, and that was sad, and i'm still a little sad about it. I wanna get over her completely but it's harder than it seems I guess, she is kind of the only girl I really loved i think :( I think she made a mistake, but I shouldn't tell her I miss her, that isn't fair. I should be over this breakup by now but I'm not and tha'ts sad!

this thread is admittedly p stupid, but I mean I am a person too and I have feelings and hi halforums how are you doing, happy holidays.

Cajungal

Staff member
Aw, Charlie. :( I'm so sorry that you were hurt. I hope that you get over her soon. In the meantime, I'm sure you have tons of wonderful friends around who will help you out. Plus, obviously, there's alcohol....

:hug:

No I have a super Hungarian liver. I drank nearly 20 shots one evening in fairly rapid succession, and woke up, had a tall glass of water, and felt fine all day.

Errr....I know you may be used to pussy americans around you, but 20 shots isn't all that much. Back when I was drinking more often than I do now (I've really calmed down) I've finished 2 bottles of whiskey on my own on a night with no ill effects :-P

This certainly turned into a gem. I have a slight hangover and it has brought a smile to my face. I am sorry for your pain Charlie, but happy you don't have a hangover. You lucky duck.

fade

Staff member
ONLY YOU WEAK 'MERICANS! I know this guy who knew this chick who dated this guy who's roommate drank like 47 beers in 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.