Football vs. Football/Soccer - Confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wana10

so... they were showing aussie rules football on espn tonight. best type of football in the world? i think so.

As we approach the All Star break in baseball and the world cup now being finished, lets all watch the Canadian Football League. Which has in the first two weeks of this years season provided some of the greatest moments in sports.

As a reminder to our friends in the states you can view these exciting match ups on the NFL network each week!

W

wana10

so... they were showing aussie rules football on espn tonight. best type of football in the world? i think so.
Really? Cool, Who was playing and was it specific game ( E.J Whittens Legend game, Grand Final) or just a random match from the season?[/QUOTE]

it was geelong v hawthorn. unfortunately it was also the only match to be broadcast in the us this season so it was a bit of luck that i got to see it. however, they will be showing a lot more matches on espn3, which is their free to stream online channel(for americans at least). And despite the fact that the matches are horribly early in the morning they allow watching of them for up to 48 hours after they first show so i can watch them at a civilized hour. :)

edit* attached my text file of when the matches will be shown by espn on espn3 this season for anyone who might be interested.

Attachments

What are the aussie rules, anyway? Do they dodge tazmanian devils and kangaroos and great whites and shit?

Man, that sounds awesome.

What are the aussie rules, anyway? Do they dodge tazmanian devils and kangaroos and great whites and shit?

Man, that sounds awesome.
If someone trips you and you roll around on the pitch like you're been shot, your own team will shoot you just to save face.

Status
Not open for further replies.