First teaser trailer of Prince of Persia Movie slates May 2010 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks a lot like an actual video game. I can't really say if that's a good or a bad thing in this case considering.
As a trailer I didn't like it. Too much exposition and narration.

I recall seeing somewhere that they had some guy that actually worked on the games advising them and stuff...

I really don't see where people would have a problem with the trailer. It looks pretty much exactly in line with the game.

OH, and IB people complaining about "whitewashing" in the movie because the prince isn't actually middle eastern.

I like how they put a lot of talking in the trailer. Like, they didn't hold back on the talking.

C

Chibibar

I really don't see where people would have a problem with the trailer. It looks pretty much exactly in line with the game.

OH, and IB people complaining about "whitewashing" in the movie because the prince isn't actually middle eastern.
Well you know that there is a limit of how many asians are allow in the film ;) (Yes middle eastern falls under "asian" category for some reason)

(P.S. the asian limit was an internal joke between my wife and I when we saw how little Asian was left in the Avatar: the last airbender movie - all Chinese characters has been change to custom scribbles)

It's quite distracting to me. I know they want to draw in the chicks with Gylenhal, but I don't think any of the major cast is/looks/sounds Persian.

Movies based on games usually suck. I don't think this one will be an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.