Far's art dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I draw a bit. It's something I've always done but have never been particularly great at though I practice when I can(not nearly enough). Anyway I just thought I'd share some of my stuff. Most of this stuff is really old though and I need to get my new things up.

Most of the time I just get an idea and mess around with it in flash or photoshop. I've been toying with the idea of starting a webcomic but if I did it wouldn't be something you would see much of for awhile. I have a few sketched out but I need a new tablet and a scanner.

Our cup logo.

Variation I made for a Left 4 Dead spray.

Rorschach for the collaboration here that I haven't had time to work on.

Mage.

Some duck thug.

My character from City of Heroes Farwielder.

Drew this on a train ride after watching The Lion King the night before. I gave up inking it on the train cause it got way too bumpy(linked for size)

Some guy, before I knew anything about facial proportion.(still strugle with 3/4 views and things like that.

Fan art I did for Rice Boy

Last few are pieces I coloured for some members on the CoH forums.

!Linked cause it's huge!

And here I just messed around with a picture I found trying to get her to look like a zombie.
Before

After

Thanks for the kind words. I really need to get a new tablet and a scanner though. I can draw better on paper and then bring it into photoshop or flash, re-draw over it fixing mistakes, keep my line weight constant and add colours and shading. As for my tablet, I initially bought a cheap one to see if I would like drawing with a one and while I do like it($70 wacom bamboo, the active area is only 5.8x3.7) it's too small, doesn't have enough pen sensitivity and is starting to die on me.

I'm bored and lacking in insperation. Give me things to draw. Try to keep the suggestions SFW but really I don't care what they are of. I probably won't get to all of them if my past threads along these lines are any indication and I reserve the right to do them in any order I choose.

Found these. Pretty sure I just took user names from a forum I used to mod and drew the first thing that came to my head when I thought of them or just recreated their avvy.

Someone floating dead at sea, top down view with seagulls flying above. Can't for the life of me remember the username it was based off of though.

Inks for something I've been working on. Oh and hey again everyone.

The big head down in the bottom isn't part of this drawing, just happened to be too close when I scanned.

Cajungal

Staff member
I like the details on the tree a lot. You know, this past semester, I took part in a workshop called "Project Learning Tree" where you learn to incorporate nature with education, and we had to draw trees. I couldn't for the life of me make it look real at all. Yours looks really cool--the curve of the smaller twigs and the lines on the wood, the little knotty-looking areas... I like it very much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.