Drawings, which are by Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
already posted in games forum a little while ago, but why not.

i have time, so i would like to update with something tomorrow. most likely a movie with all the people replaced by walruses, but don't know which movie and don't know if they won't turn out to be bull seals.

Well, that last thing happened about when I started to get frustrated with my style, so I haven't really worked on it. Hm.

Anyway, I'm trying to teach myself how to color, so I'm working on coloring a rather large image. Basically what I've done so far:

Anyway, not too happy with how the hair is turning out, so I think I'm just going to wipe it and start over. If I don't post another progress shot tomorrow before 4:00 PST (-8 GMT), somebody post some abusive language towards me.

I tend to think I have better luck colouring other people's drawings than my own, although I haven't done that in a good while either..

They way you do your overlays gives a really nice textures look. I'm jealous. I always had a hard time with that when I did comic book stuff.

Man. Looking at your stuff makes me miss drawing.

And now for something completely different:

Just playing around some more with putting :Leyla: on things. Trying to see if I like how it interacts with headwear and hair. Not sure.

More coloring shortly.

Well, shouldn't do bangs. Hair from the back of the durr seems fine.

Going to redo the Kefir one so there aren't bangs.

And, back to the regularly scheduled coloring:

Status
Not open for further replies.