Drawings, which are by Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Shawnacy said:
North_Ranger said:
We demand to see more movies in Walrus-o-Vision!
I'm sure Ranger is looking forward to "Debbie Does Dallas"
Now you're just projecting your own walrusophile fantasies on others. What were the magazines you liked to read, hm? "Big Tusks"? "Better By the Ton"? "Blubber Lubber"?

North_Ranger said:
Shawnacy said:
[quote="North_Ranger":27zepxfq]We demand to see more movies in Walrus-o-Vision!
I'm sure Ranger is looking forward to "Debbie Does Dallas"
Now you're just projecting your own walrusophile fantasies on others. What were the magazines you liked to read, hm? "Big Tusks"? "Better By the Ton"? "Blubber Lubber"?[/quote:27zepxfq]
You're knowledge of these specialty magazines is outstanding. If I would like to read them can I just borrow them from you?

North_Ranger

Staff member
Why would you need to borrow them from me? Your girlfriend was complaining all night long how you got a lifetime subscription of all three :D

North_Ranger said:
Why would you need to borrow them from me? Your girlfriend was complaining all night long how you got a lifetime subscription of all three :D
I'd have to resort to "Your mom" jokes from here.
You win.

Nope. Rather stay enemies until the day that aliens attack and we are forced to team up, against our better judgment, to save mankind.

Wow Allen, your sense of comedy is pure gold!

Love the Walrus vision, but the zombie snowmen saying "Snooooow" was just laugh out loud funny. People turned and stared at me here at work for it too.

I'm gonna give a shot at coloring it (I'd love to make it my wallpaper on my surfing computer) but I'm terrible at shading so my coloring will probably look like 3rd grade MSpaint. :eek:rly:

Well, accidentally broke the usb drive the psd of the lei-lei hd sprite was on. Only have an unfinished version. Sigh.

Will probably do another one soon. Hopefully I can finish shading it.

This time, learned to grab the color from the small sprite rather than from the opaqued background sprite. It's why Lei-lei's colors look dead compared to her vibrant smaller self.

Will shade soon.

Quick break from animation

The nice thing about doing the animation is suddenly doing the lines is just quick and easy. Didn't feel like making shades be all nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.