[Question] DAVE! I What did you eat!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seemingly unassuming forum has a cost, and that cost is one live forum member sacrificed to Dave once per year, in the spring.

Last year it was mathias. The previous year it was zenmonkey. This year it was Cayamajama. Next year it could be you.

Are you prepared?

This seemingly unassuming forum has a cost, and that cost is one live forum member sacrificed to Dave once per year, in the spring.

Last year it was mathias. The previous year it was zenmonkey. This year it was Cayamajama. Next year it could be you.

Are you prepared?
Is it a glamorous honour like the Aztec thing? Or is it more like holyfucknooooooosavemeeeeeeeeee?

Are you prepared?

Text To: Sarlac
When can I tap that?

Text To: Boba Fett
Given the location of my reproductive organs, about a thousand years. Bring protection. From digestive enzymes.

Text To: Sarlac
...I'll get back to you.

Text To: Sarlac, Boba Fett
Hoping all your dreams come true! Love, Han.
Audio Attachment: Matchmaker

Dave

Staff member
How did I miss this thread? I was tagged and everything!

It was interesting, wasn't it? That was a fun day. Not only was there multiple water main breaks in town, but super dense fog and underground explosions that took power out of all of downtown. I kept expecting John McClain to show up at some point.

How did I miss this thread? I was tagged and everything!

It was interesting, wasn't it? That was a fun day. Not only was there multiple water main breaks in town, but super dense fog and underground explosions that took power out of all of downtown. I kept expecting John McClain to show up at some point.
You missed it because you don't have a laptop in your bathroom I suppose?

Status
Not open for further replies.