Cross Your Fingers For Me, Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zappit

Staff member
I just put in a job application to my old high school for a teaching position - and I really, really want to get this. With any luck, I'll get my first professional English teaching job.

Speaking as someone that would also like to teach someday...

*fingers, they are ze crossed!*

B

Batdan

Zappit said:
I just put in a job application to my old high school for a teaching position - and I really, really want to get this. With any luck, I'll get my first professional English teaching job.
Good luck with that. But don't apply for the "Defense Against the Dark Arts" position that's open. I hear that's quite dangerous.

Fingers crossed.

Now do the same for my wife and her application to a local school around here for a 6th grade English teaching position.

Zappit

Staff member
KCWM said:
Fingers crossed.

Now do the same for my wife and her application to a local school around here for a 6th grade English teaching position.
Consider it done.

fingers crossed for Zappit and KCWM.

Now cross your fingers for me. I find out in 5 hrs if my offer on a home has been accepted...

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone here who has a special wish or desire that he/she wants to come true.

"When you wish upon a star..."

Zappit

Staff member
I got an interview! Wish me luck - I did my student teaching there, so my sample portfolio will all be based on their existing curriculum!

S

Singularity.EXE

First you want our fingers crossed, now you want our luck! What next, our firstborn!?

Good luck!

C

Chazwozel

Zappit said:

If you can, your C.V. should mention any sports you can coach and organizations you can head. A lot of high schools like well rounded teachers that can both teach and coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.