Crash Course

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a quick search and didn't see this mentioned but I might have missed it. Anyway, it's worth mentioning again.

So there are these two brothers who do a lot of vlogs with one another. At some point they decided to do a series of "crash courses" on various subjects. Right now they have World History and Biology, and have started up new ones with English Literature and Ecology.

While I don't care for the Biology/Ecology brother that much ( just because he doesn't have the best screen presence and even starting at lesson 1 I felt like it still needed to cover a few basics to help people like me who know next to nothing get caught up to speed ) The World History/Enlgish Lit series is really great.

Here's the kind of preview to get a quick feel for it:

and here's episode one:

Each "class" is about 40 episodes but each episode is only 10-12 minutes long so if you're here already it's not like you actually have better things to do with your life so I guess try learning something, ya dummy.

That got mean quick.

That's pretty cool. I've been using something similar- The Teaching Company lectures to brush up on a few subjects, each subject is also about 30 lectures or so @ 30 min/each. The downside is they aren't free.

Status
Not open for further replies.