[Thread Game] Corrupt a wish foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. It's 30 yards long and full of hyper-sensitive nerve endings. And did I mention it's stretched out in the middle of Grand Central Station?

I wish for a mint-condition 1961 Chrysler Imperial.

Granted. It's 30 yards long and full of hyper-sensitive nerve endings. And did I mention it's stretched out in the middle of Grand Central Station?

I wish for a mint-condition 1961 Chrysler Imperial.
Granted. However, you neglected to wish for a mint-condition 161 Chrysler Imperial with oil in it and utterly destroy the engine during a sunday drive.

I wish for the power to make people fall on command.

Zappit

Staff member
Granted. However, you neglected to wish for a mint-condition 161 Chrysler Imperial with oil in it and utterly destroy the engine during a sunday drive.

Granted. However, people figure out you can do that, triggering an avalanche of frivolous slip and fall lawsuits.

I wish Capcom would start making real Mega Man games again,

Granted! People soon figure out it's you doing it, and start suing you. And then people you didn't command to fall down start suing you too, just to get a piece of the pie. All of the court sessions are conducted with everyone lying down, so you can't intimidate the judge, jury, or witnesses.

I wish all foods were simultaneously delicious, healthy, and cheap, instead of the either-or situation we now often find ourselves in.[DOUBLEPOST=1352870064][/DOUBLEPOST]Dammit ninja'd!

Granted. However, people figure out you can do that, triggering an avalanche of frivolous slip and fall lawsuits.

I wish Capcom would start making real Mega Man games again,
Granted! They sell terribly though, falling behind Call of Duty: Black Ops: Secret Warfare: DLC packs 1 through 9 on the retail charts.

I wish all foods were simultaneously delicious, healthy, and cheap, instead of the either-or situation we now often find ourselves in.[DOUBLEPOST=1352870064][/DOUBLEPOST]Dammit ninja'd!

Granted but only because you find yourself in a dystopia where government that insists you believe this or they murder you in the night.

I wish they made scratch and sniff books for adults

Granted but only because you find yourself in a dystopia where government that insists you believe this or they murder you in the night.

I wish they made scratch and sniff books for adults
Granted, but they only make yeast infection smells.

I wish I had the Matrix of leadership.

Granted, but they only make yeast infection smells.

I wish I had the Matrix of leadership.
Granted! It is forcibly plunged into your chest. Since you are not a Transformer, you do not survive the process.

I wish that, when I need to pay for something, no matter what it is, all I'll have to do is put my hand in my pocket and find the exact amount of money to pay for it, in a reasonable method of presentation. So, if I wanted to pay for a 50 cent drink, I'd find two quarters. If I wanted to pay for a new video game, I'd find six ten dollar bills. If I wanted to pay for a new car, I'd find a valid check for the exact price of the car.

Granted! It is forcibly plunged into your chest. Since you are not a Transformer, you do not survive the process.

I wish that, when I need to pay for something, no matter what it is, all I'll have to do is put my hand in my pocket and find the exact amount of money to pay for it, in a reasonable method of presentation. So, if I wanted to pay for a 50 cent drink, I'd find two quarters. If I wanted to pay for a new video game, I'd find six ten dollar bills. If I wanted to pay for a new car, I'd find a valid check for the exact price of the car.
Granted, however all the money comes from the bank. From other peoples accounts. YOU GOIN' DA JAIL!

I wish I had wintry fresh breath.

Granted. You punch his face but your arm gets embedded in his blubbery jowls up to your elbow and he collapses. You are unable to free yourself and slowly starve to death.

I wish I could visit another planet.

Granted. You arrive on Mercury, where you burn up on the planet's surface.

I wish I could receive a kiss from Ellen Page.
GRANTED! But only in the dream world and its debatable any of that actually happened. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH A doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo- BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I wish for warmer clothes.

GRANTED! But only in the dream world and its debatable any of that actually happened. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH A doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo- BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I wish for warmer clothes.
You now have a syndrome that causes you to sense heat when anything is touching your skin. Excrutiatingly hot sensations occur with any clothing or touch, even the lightest breeze sets your skin ablaze.

I wish I had some blueberries for my cereal this morning.

Granted. You forgot to go buy more cereal, so all you have left is one single corn flake.

I wish all my old debts were considered paid off in full and on time.

Granted. You forgot to go buy more cereal, so all you have left is one single corn flake.

I wish all my old debts were considered paid off in full and on time.
Granted, now you have NEW debts that are twice what your old debts were!

I wish that PS-Vita Digimon game gets dubbed and comes to America.

Zappit

Staff member
Now he is absolutely fabulous!!! and still has a job.

I wish the Cowboys would win more games.
A tragic series of plane crashes plagues the NFL, wiping out teams that can actually compete. The Cowboys win, but nobody cares, the loss of so many weighing down on the hearts of America.

I wish - that - I knew what I know now - when I was younger!

Granted. However you got it all at once and it landed on your head and bludgeoned you to death. DEATH BY TEA!

I wish for a visor.
Granted, you are given a working copy of Jordie LaForge's visor, but you are blinded by it, and you will never appreciate another sunrise again.

I wish for a Rolex.

Granted, you are given a working copy of Jordie LaForge's visor, but you are blinded by it, and you will never appreciate another sunrise again.

I wish for a Rolex.
Granted! Its a crappy knock-off Roles. Didn't ask for a real Rolex now didja?

I wish they'd make a TV sequel to Beast Machines.

Zappit

Staff member
Granted! Its a crappy knock-off Roles. Didn't ask for a real Rolex now didja?

I wish they'd make a TV sequel to Beast Machines.
Granted. But if Hasbro does sell out to Disney, the bots are based on Disney animals. Bambicons, anyone?

I wish Games Workshop would lower their prices to a reasonable level.

Granted. But if Hasbro does sell out to Disney, the bots are based on Disney animals. Bambicons, anyone?

I wish Games Workshop would lower their prices to a reasonable level.
Granted! Quality falls correspondingly though.

I wish to master archery.

Granted. Your opponent mastered sniper rifles. BOOM! Headshot.

I wish for more losing seasons from the Red Sox. And Yankees.

Granted. But the Cubs go on a decade-long World Series winning dynasty instead, and that's just wrong!

I wish I could read minds only when I wanted to.

Zappit

Staff member
You receive a wonderful book called "Minds" which you may read at your leisure.

I wish I could eat whatever I want without gaining weight.
The Irritable Bowel Syndrome, combined with a more sensitive gag reflex, see to it that you're sickly, malnourished, yet only a size 2!

I wish I wasn't colorblind.

Status
Not open for further replies.