Copyright Law Explained by Disney Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to watch this for a class, thought you guys might get a kick out of it :)

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJn_jC4FNDo#:1lst5pp2][/youtube:1lst5pp2]

That is a really cute idea but I could only watch a couple of minutes before it got kinda irritating.

A

Aisaku

Found it :rofl: ... Although it's a bit hard to understand at times it's amazing the amount of work put into it.

R

redapples

I always thought it interesting that Great Ormond Street Hospital got rights to Peter Pan until 2007 but Walt Disney get rights for their film and merchandise for ever. Anyway I enjoyed it and found it not at all difficult to watch.

redapples said:
I always thought it interesting that Great Ormond Street Hospital got rights to Peter Pan until 2007 but Walt Disney get rights for their film and merchandise for ever. Anyway I enjoyed it and found it not at all difficult to watch.
Disney is everything that is wrong with copyright law. Well ... maybe not everything, but they irritate me just the same.

Also, in Canada, I'm fairly certain that parody is not fair use. So in the States, I think you could make fun of the Mickey Mouse image, and it's okay. But in Canada, it's sue-able.

Status
Not open for further replies.