CONTEST: Summer Mix Contest (WIN A SHIRT Yayy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
All right, all right. I actually fell asleep and forgot. Here's the deal, me and Bananabutts actually had to duke it out over who took the final cake, but we finally came to a two-party consensus on who wins the best mix. Now, before I say who won, I should remind all of you that I was pleasantry surprised by all of your entries, including the wet t-shirts (I'm surprised HowDroll didn't pony up the goods, though. But hey. Dignity, amirite!?), so rock on.

Anyway, the winner is Vagabond! Great selection, great placement, nice hat. You receive the t-shirt (I swear you didn't win just because I can hand it to you on Tuesday--though that is a bitchin' perk).

As for everyone else that played, if you want, you can get a sweet copy of Juice Jamz Vol. 1 mailed to your house. It's got a cover on it and everything. I'm not teaching anymore, I have free time on my hands, what the fuck do you want? Well, if you want the mix, just pm me with your address. I'll probably post up a sweet online playlist at some point too, because mixes are fuuunnn.

Thanks for playing! Summer Mix Contest DLC to be announced shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.