Choose Your Own Painting (FINISHED!! 01/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
Where's the giant penis?

But seriously, that's pretty badass, and thanks for showing it along the way. NOW DO MORE

Bubble181 said:
ElJuski said:
Where's the giant Godzilla tearing down the city?

But seriously, that's pretty badass, and thanks for showing it along the way. NOW DO MORE

This.
Man, it's all Godzilla and penises with you guys.

No wonder I can never sell these things.

ElJuski said:
NOW DO ANOTHER PAINTING OR THE HAT EATS THE PILLS

Haha, I'm working on it.

The question is, do I start up another thread for the new one? And show progress shots and all that? Cuz that seems like it makes the most sense.

ElJuski

Staff member
The good thing about keeping this stuff separated is that you can have more of your stuff floating around the top. I don't think anybody would really care. I say do it; also, make a gallery for your finished pieces after you get a few done. That way you can just move your finished product into the newest page, and let the all-too-fun tangents of the other forums die a slow death at the bottom of the page.

ElJuski said:
The good thing about keeping this stuff separated is that you can have more of your stuff floating around the top. I don't think anybody would really care. I say do it; also, make a gallery for your finished pieces after you get a few done. That way you can just move your finished product into the newest page, and let the all-too-fun tangents of the other forums die a slow death at the bottom of the page.
Yeah maybe. What worries me about that is that sometimes paintings take me a while to get done. They only take about 6-8 hours total, but oils take forever to dry and my schedule is hectic at best. Anyway, what worries me is I think Ed has some setting that threads get deleted after like a month or so of inactivity. Maybe it should be longer for some of the Share Your Stuff threads, since people tend to put sporadically updating galleries in here.

Just spitballin' here.

But yeah, Juski, that's probably my plan.

And as a teaser for my next painting, it's gonna be based on the ONLY suggestion I got when I asked, CajunGal's cypress tress with spanish moss.

Status
Not open for further replies.