AshburnerX

AshburnerX

-105. That... seems low.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

He hates all of us. I'd go further but the mods wouldn't like it. :p

GasBandit

GasBandit

I am a level 155 "Shitlord." Apparently.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Hmm, interesting!

'Advantaged' with a score of 40.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I also scored a perfect 175.

--Patrick

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Sweet, I'm a SHITLORD with a score of 135!

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

I got 85 if I only identified as white, and -25 if I identified as white and other (I have usually included my Native American heritage though my genealogy research is now pointing me toward it possibly not being true).
I have quite a few problems with this survey. They don't include mental illness, just mental disability. Their attractiveness scale does not include average weight, thin build, or average attractiveness. The "size" category should be "height" to avoid confusion with frame size. There are also more sexual orientations than they list.

MindDetective

MindDetective

150. Burn me at the stake, I guess.

figmentPez

figmentPez

First off, how do they not have pansexual or demisexual options? They have not been paying proper attention to social justice buzzword bingo!

Also, an option for mental disability, but not for mental illness/disorder? Because disability doesn't really seem like it fits, even if my mental disorders cause huge amounts of trouble in my life. Just that one check-box changes me from 105 down to -95.

Cajungal

Cajungal

45. I feel like they should also ask how much help you got for college and other expenses. Because I make very little money but I also have absolutely no debt.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

My husband got 120. I had to put him as Latino and white because he is half Mexican, but identifies as Caucasian.

grub

grub

I can't fill it out since Canada is not an option and there are too many differences between Canada and the USA. If I say I'm in the US I get 180. I don't feel that privileged, I can't afford a house, I'm not really saving for retirement, and my kids will have to pay for their own school.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

To those complaining, I really don't think this survey is all that serious.

I mean, just my assessment, but what do I know, I'm a shitlord.

Piotyr

Piotyr

My new goal is to build the ultimate shitlord. 245 is the highest I've gotten so far.

tegid

tegid

If this is serious, the 'kinship' question is a bit crazy...

Oh, I got that "Your privilege level is Privileged with a score of 85". I had to say I have an attractive face because they had no average option.
Whatever, it doesn't make any sense. Also, if it's serious it may do a disservice in many cases: you aren't privileged or not, a lot of people who are in bad positions have some sort of privilege, isn't that how it works? As in, white privilege is still a thing even if you are poor or whatever.

Reverent-one

Reverent-one

If this is serious, the 'kinship' question is a bit crazy...

Oh, I got that "Your privilege level is Privileged with a score of 85". I had to say I have an attractive face because they had no average option.
Actually, you can mark none of the options for appearence (that's what I did).

Shitlord of 180 for the win.

Dei

Dei

I got a 40, probably because I'm both a woman and had to check the no job option since I choose to stay at home to raise my kids. Never mind that our income level should probably put me in asshole territory by default. So yeah, it can't be that serious. :p

LittleSin

LittleSin

Advantaged. Probably because I am bi and over weight. :p Non canada option so, I went by where Newfoundlander identify more with...so the UK because we haven't stopped bitching about leaving since we left. A province of anglophiles.

Shakey

Shakey

Damn, I got a 180.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Get back to work you peons!

blotsfan

blotsfan

185. Kicking ass and taking names.

Incidentally, I think its based off of this image (which is meant to be a joke, or else its horribly flawed). A black billionaire would be worse off than a white middle class person.

tegid

tegid

Ok, that's clearly a joke. The clearest parts are:

"If you are doing this on a Friday or Saterday night, add -15"
and
"Add it up. If you can't add -30"

strawman

strawman

My new goal is to build the ultimate shitlord. 245 is the highest I've gotten so far.
I got it up to 315.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Incidentally, I think its based off of this image (which is meant to be a joke, or else its horribly flawed).
That does make more sense

strawman

strawman

I think its based off of this image
Ooh, thanks! Using that I attained a high score of 460.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

180, I wonder what my score would be if I were not overweight?

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

45 Advantaged. I'm pretty sure it's because I selected "Other" as a race because I'm mixed and don't really self-identify as one over the other.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

I just noticed they spelled Saturday wrong on that picture. It says "Saterday" . Now I'm really annoyed with the whole thing. LOL

strawman

strawman

45 Advantaged. I'm pretty sure it's because I selected "Other" as a race because I'm mixed and don't really self-identify as one over the other.
You can select multiple options. Try it again with both races selected.

Necronic

Necronic

Oh god please no SRS in here.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

You can select multiple options. Try it again with both races selected.
Oh shit, I'm a shitlord (180) now! Privileged existence, here I come!

Adam

Adam

220 legitimately (aside from the lack of Canada vs US). SHITLORD! WOOOO

Bubble181

Bubble181

Status (based on you or your family, in US$)

Middle (45k-65k)/yAffluent (100k-250k/y)Rich (>$1,000,000/y)Plutocrat (>$1,000,000,000 net)Homeless or InstitutionalizedPoor (<30k/y)Next

...People between 30k and 45k a year, or between 65k and 100k a year, or between 250k and 1mi a year, don't exist? Or can't pick an option? That test is beyond ridiculous.
Either it's satire, or it's a horrible horrible thing I don't want to know about.

Also, "White" is racist. It's Caucasian.

Also, Germany is "meh"? Seriously, this person does not know anything about economics.

GasBandit

GasBandit

We need to make a user group or something and call it Shitlords United to Communicate Known Interesting Things. Or SUCKIT.

Adam

Adam

Complaining Heartily About Racism Living Inside Everyone, Demanding Obama Needlessly Talk to Shitlords Using Racist Fronts

GasBandit

GasBandit

Also, we can self identify.

<----

bhamv3

bhamv3

Originally I got a score of 90. Then I tried again, and selected every kinship option (dragonkin, lizardkin etc), all at once.

Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -220

So, apparently all I need to feel superior to everyone is to be a mammalian avian reptile demon weredragon.

Also, I went back and tried to select all the worst options I could.

Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -3060

jwhouk

jwhouk

Hm. 135. I wonder if putting "police/fire" as my occupation affected that...

fade

fade

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

180 Shitlord.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

This stupid test / reducing privilege to a number instead of something vastly more complicated makes everyone dumber for having participated in it.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

This stupid test / reducing privilege to a number instead of something vastly more complicated makes everyone dumber for having participated in it.
So, what did you get?

Covar

Covar

Your privilege level is SHITLORD with a score of 175

According to the quiz no one makes more than 65k but less than 100k. Unless...those are the most privileged of all :Leyla:

fade

fade

Because being idiots, none of us were perfectly aware that this was a silly Internet quiz. I'm also aware that I'm not actually Chewbacca despite getting him in the Which Star Wars Character Are You? quiz.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I'm also not actually Chewbacca
Why you lying nerfherder! Go fuck a mynock! YOURDEDTUMI!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'm also aware that I'm not actually Chewbacca despite getting him in the Which Star Wars Character Are You? quiz.
Hey, I got Chewbacca too! :D

Grrrwaaaaaarggggh!! (my best Chewbacca noise.)

Covar

Covar

Why you lying nerfherder! Go fuck a mynock! YOURDEDTUMI!
I'd just a soon kiss a @fade

Cajungal

Cajungal

Because being idiots, none of us were perfectly aware that this was a silly Internet quiz. I'm also aware that I'm not actually Chewbacca despite getting him in the Which Star Wars Character Are You? quiz.
Does that mean I don't get to be Lando? :(

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Man, with all these fake Star Wars characters getting revealed, I'm thankful that we've still got our resident forum Ewok.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

z. I'm also aware that I'm not actually Chewbacca despite getting him in the Which Star Wars Character Are You? quiz.
You mean...I'm not Xena Warrior Princess like that one quiz said I am?

Frank

Frank

150 shitlord.

phil

phil

What is up with this kin stuff?

Bowielee

Bowielee

What is up with this kin stuff?
Isn't that some subclassification of Furries?

Frank

Frank

I worked with a transexual girl in one of my earliest jobs. She would talk about how she was an otherkin to dragons or something. She was also just shy of 7 feet tall, so who am I to disagree?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Isn't that some subclassification of Furries?
If I understand it correctly, kins are like the FURRIES of furries. Like... they wear their costume on the inside.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Otherkin is way different from furry. Furries identify more with anthropomorphic animals, but otherkin actually believe they are non-human. Usually fey or some shit like that.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Otherkin is way different from furry. Furries identify more with anthropomorphic animals, but otherkin actually believe they are non-human. Usually fey or some shit like that.
This. It's not just fae. It's also therians (basically weres). They believe they have some sort of spiritual (and metaphysical) connection to animals, spirits, or other abstracts like angels and demons. I know a few. Most of them are pretty normal but with odd (almost pagan/druidic) beliefs. Some of them are completely out of their fucking minds and are dangerous to be around. Be careful which you are alone with.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

This. It's not just fae. It's also therians (basically weres). They believe they have some sort of spiritual (and metaphysical) connection to animals, spirits, or other abstracts like angels and demons. I know a few. Most of them are pretty normal but with odd (almost pagan/druidic) beliefs. Some of them are completely out of their fucking minds and are dangerous to be around. Be careful which you are alone with.
Oh, being pagan counts as one of those? I gotta pick one and retake the test.

I'm a 5! Advantaged!

Everyone stop oppressing meeeeeeeeee

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Oh, being pagan counts as one of those? I gotta pick one and retake the test.

I'm a 5! Advantaged!

Everyone stop oppressing meeeeeeeeee
No, I said "almost". It ties into a lot of animalism that shamans, druids, and other religious figures had. It's not a religion in and of itself.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

No, I said "almost". It ties into a lot of animalism that shamans, druids, and other religious figures had. It's not a religion in and of itself.
Oh.

Back to 180 shitlord for me.

GasBandit

GasBandit

That's what I meant by "wearing their costume on the inside." They can't take it off because they think they're whatever-hybrids.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Complaining Heartily About Racism Living Inside Everyone, Demanding Obama Needlessly Talk to Shitlords Using Racist Fronts
Misread this as "Shitlords Using Racist Fonts"

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Not even privileged enough to make it onto this test. Oh, we poor Canadians. Truly ours is the worst lot in life.

phil

phil

That's what I meant by "wearing their costume on the inside." They can't take it off because they think they're whatever-hybrids.
Man I didn't know that was an actual thing. I'd seen a forum or two about it but thought it was just a roleplay thing. Like go pretend to be a were something online for fun.

And these guys like, feel oppressed and stuff? Like me saying I'm human is, in their mind, kinda shitty?

phil

phil

Huh, neat.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

And these guys like, feel oppressed and stuff? Like me saying I'm human is, in their mind, kinda shitty?
Probably. I mean, to be fair, if someone tells me they're an otherkin, I start to want to oppress them.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Man I didn't know that was an actual thing. I'd seen a forum or two about it but thought it was just a roleplay thing. Like go pretend to be a were something online for fun.

Reality is often oppressive to the deluded.

Espy

Espy

I know it's been explained but the other kin stuff still doesn't make any sense to me. My brain just won't shuts down. Just like when I hear the word "furry".

PatrThom

PatrThom

I know it's been explained but the other kin stuff still doesn't make any sense to me. My brain just won't shuts down. Just like when I hear the word "furry".
It's a class of people that makes the rest of the population uncomfortable/uneasy, and so there is an automatic hostile reaction against their "other"-ness, irrespective of its legitimacy.

--Patrick

phil

phil

I don't feel exactly hostile about it, but I certainly don't get it. If anything I'm kind of fascinated by the idea. What makes these people tick, ya know? Like there's this girl at work who can "see auras" and stuff. What makes her think about that kinda stuff? When did she really decide that?

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I don't feel exactly hostile about it, but I certainly don't get it. If anything I'm kind of fascinated by the idea. What makes these people tick, ya know? Like there's this girl at work who can "see auras" and stuff. What makes her think about that kinda stuff? When did she really decide that?
Some people hear about an idea and gravitate toward it, others will have something going on with them, hear of the idea as a possible explanation, and accept it.

Celt Z

Celt Z

I glanced at this thread on vacation, but I didn't get to take the test until now. It told me I was Disadvantaged with a -20. I still don't know if I should be happy about this or not.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

A disadvantaged oppressor? This can't stand! Someone get this lady a trust fund, stat!