Call Me Mr. Flinstone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitty Sinatra

Hey you wanna go? Yeah you wanna go
Do you wanna do it? Yeah you wanna do it

New York, London, Tokyo, Rome,
Bangkok, Bedrock, lets rock all night long.

(That'll be a song I doubt anyone's ever heard, but I don't know what you're on about and its the most relevant thing that comes to mind)

K

Kitty Sinatra

Ah, well they actually made a video for it. It looks lousy on my netboook, so I ain't vouching for the quality, but here's the song I replied with:

Did that song just use the word 'Azimuth' in it's rhyme scheme?

That's impressive, no matter the content, or musical skill involved.

The only way any of the guys, with the exception of one of them, could get laid is by having a ton of money. Those is some ugly mofos.

I like Lil' Wayne, but I don't know why, to be honest. It started as a guilty pleasure, but his voice is very unique and soothing to me. I don't feel like (in the songs I am listening to) like I am being yelled at for listening to his music.

And I support my local artists :)

"I got her, nigga, grocery bag."

WTF DOES THAT MEAN?

Grocery Bag
Can most often be found in a nonsense filled song and is usually used by a relatively unknown person who esteems to be a rapper but lacks the necessary talent, word knowlege, ACTUAL knowlege and rhyming ability to construct a rap verse that actually makes sense.

<3 Urban dictionary

ElJuski

Staff member
Gotta say I really hate that song...but it is really catchy.

Then again, I'm one of those people that stop turning the dial when Ke$ha is on. That bitch is so ingratiating that...I'm in love with her annoying glittery dumb crazy bitchiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.