[Brazelton] C. Martin Croker, voice of Zorak and Moltar

I was never the biggest Space Ghost fan, but I can't deny that it's success is basically the entire reason we got shows like Aqua Teen, Venture Brothers, and the like. So I'll raise a glass to the evil space mantis.

GasBandit

Staff member
I was a huge fan of the rebooted IP. Maybe not so much Coast to Coast as it started, but then Cartoon Planet got its hooks in me in high school, and that then rolled over into SGC2C (and, of course, continued on into The (short-lived) Brak Show). I was more of a Brak fan, I suppose, really - but I couldn't have imagined any of them without Zorak's mantid creaking as acerbic counterpoint.

I was a huge fan of the rebooted IP. Maybe not so much Coast to Coast as it started, but then Cartoon Planet got its hooks in me in high school, and that then rolled over into SGC2C (and, of course, continued on into The (short-lived) Brak Show). I was more of a Brak fan, I suppose, really - but I couldn't have imagined any of them without Zorak's mantid creaking as acerbic counterpoint.
I TOTALLY dug the Brak Show.

... was kinda in the thread title.
Yeah, I don't think I read the full thread title. Most of the outlets reporting mentioned him for Zorak, but not Moltar.

I kind of hope we get a special Toonami bump this week for this: Moltar hosted the show for awhile before Tom and the space theme.

GasBandit

Staff member
Yeah, I don't think I read the full thread title. Most of the outlets reporting mentioned him for Zorak, but not Moltar.

I kind of hope we get a special Toonami bump this week for this: Moltar hosted the show for awhile before Tom and the space theme.
I remember those days.