[Funny] Bumbles Fumbles (Green-Thumbs Garrett and more!)

Gardening with Green-Thumbs Garrett

Go like it if you did, and go hate it if you didn't!

And then here is a longer, directors cut of the video.

Last edited:
B

BErt

I wanted to give it a love it and a hug, and you already had a love it...

My brother works at a home improvement store.. In the garden section. I should totally get him to give out some of these helpful tips to his customers, and see how well that goes over

These vaguely remind me of the old Produce Pete segments from the Daily Show, where Steve Carell played this hopelessly bad morning-show style cook, with significant personal issues. I don't precisely know what reminds me of those, but I guess this has nothing to do with anything. God I miss Produce Pete.

At all events, I really enjoy these. It's the awkward slowdowns and pregnant pauses... I love it.

Okay that took a slightly NSFW twist. :confused:

I do have to say, the "Subscribe to our channel!" requests get super annoying, as though I don't know about YouTube subscriptions yet, or something. Many also include requests for you to go to their FB page, follow them on Twitter and/Tumblr... it gets annoying. I think the thing that bothers me the most is that even though I have subscribed I still have to listen to their requests. I mean, yeah, turn of the video, I know, but you know.

Just a pet peeve I guess.

Don't mean to derail Bumble's thread here

Bloopers from our last video.

Subscribe if you wanna know when more go up, I'm going to let this thread fall to oblivion until the necromancer feels like doing his work on it