Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Funny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

figmentPez

Staff member
It's funny, but it's kind of a grating humor at points. Better Off Ted doesn't have the same charm that Eureka does.

C

chakz

I like how the bosses are always referred to as "They". Reinforces the image that most people have of corporations being run by facless, omnipotent, malevolent, slightly whimsical entities of whom you can only survive by skittering beneath there notice.

huh I guess thats the whole premise of the show.

I thought this week's episode was a little weak. I think my favorites was the one with the medieval fight club.

I'd put the pilot somewhere between Meh and Funny. A friend watched the whole series so far and she loved it a WHOLE lot, so I am gonna give the rest a chance sometime between now and Fall

E

elph

It's the only 30 minute show I watch currently. I keep meaning to watch Big Bang Theory, but without seeing the first season(s) I don't stress over it really.

I find Better Off Ted to be funny. But I don't feel like I'm missing much if I miss an episode or several. It's funny, but kind of forgettable.

I find the show funny. Since T.V. stations canceled 3 of my favorite shows, this is one of the few I have left to look forward to.

I saw the first 3 episodes and they were hilarious, I feel bad that its on ABC and kind of scared to start watching it. I've heard about to many of peoples favorite shows being canceled by ABC.

Ravenpoe said:
I find Better Off Ted to be funny. But I don't feel like I'm missing much if I miss an episode or several. It's funny, but kind of forgettable.
There really aren't any long form arcs in the storyline such that you have to see every episode. In that way, it's actually quite good for a quick laugh fix.

-Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.