Babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chakz

My brother is about to have a kid. Personally I don't think I quite believe. "My brother? A kid? Go on and pull the other one, it had got bells on." Personally, when I see him with it I think I still won't believe it. "Hey bro, where'd you get the kid?" "My wife's uterus" "Really? naaah, no way that could happen."

yaaaa stuff takes a while to hit me. Plus...you know...he's my brother.

L

lafftaff

chakz said:
My brother is about to have a kid. Personally I don't think I quite believe. "My brother? A kid? Go on and pull the other one, it had got bells on." Personally, when I see him with it I think I still won't believe it. "Hey bro, where'd you get the kid?" "My wife's uterus" "Really? naaah, no way that could happen."

I'm having the same reaction with my sister. She's about 6 months along but I still can't quite grasp the fact that she's going to be a mother. She used to be so adamant about not having kids.

Sadly enough, I'm more exciting about throwing a baby shower. It means I get to bake a bunch. I'm sure I'll be excited about my niece/nephew when they get here though.

Cajungal said:
EEEE!

:D

I love brand new babies. They're like tiny red potatoes!
Thank you! I was saying to people that my cousins looked like little potatoes when they were younger and no one understood what I was talking about.

Cajungal

Staff member
Totally. If you put some chives on their head it would totally complete the look... not that I've ever be-chived a little baby.

L

Lally

escushion said:
Cajungal said:
EEEE!

:D

I love brand new babies. They're like tiny red potatoes!
Thank you! I was saying to people that my cousins looked like little potatoes when they were younger and no one understood what I was talking about.
I kind of told my boyfriend's cousin that her baby looked like a conehead while trying to comment on the fact that all newborn babies (that aren't born by c-section, anyway) look like coneheads and I think it's cute.

C

chakz

Cajungal said:
Totally. If you put some chives on their head it would totally complete the look... not that I've ever be-chived a little baby.
So there are some Cajun recipes your not willing to share eh?

-- Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:57 pm --

lafftaff said:
chakz said:

I'm having the same reaction with my sister. She's about 6 months along but I still can't quite grasp the fact that she's going to be a mother. She used to be so adamant about not having kids.

Sadly enough, I'm more exciting about throwing a baby shower. It means I get to bake a bunch. I'm sure I'll be excited about my niece/nephew when they get here though.
aye, its like "I was there for no girls allowed phase and now your telling me your having a kid? This is prank isn't it?"

figmentPez

Staff member
Allen said:
She put on a boil. It was delicious! I have a picture of the main entree:
That is so weird. I was looking for motivational posters earlier this evening, and I saw one made with that picture...

Shegokigo said:
See? See? I'm not the only one who thinks they're delicious! :humph:

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

I hope the cake was filled with red velvet. I also like how it was photographed from the behind. Whoever took the picture and/or posed the cake must have been thinking, "I want to highlight the best/tastiest side..." :facepalm:

From http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/07/ ... bites.html

Personally I think this one is more disturbing:

Funeral baby, anyone? :zombie:

-Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.