[Funny] Awesome Pictures Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
We have threads for funny pictures, photos of forumites, for awesome videos... but not for awesome pictures. And 'cause I thought these pics should go somewhere, I'll create this thread for pics that are awesome, cool, wow-inducing, beautiful and whatever suitable adjective you folks find ;)

Last year, we had a graphic designer making portraits of Disney princesses if they were real people:

- Jasmine

- Aurora

- Pocahontas ... Not a fan of this picture, as it looks like the Powhatan princess has such small ankles that they would crack like chopsticks if she were to stand up.

- Belle ("Ewww, like going out with the Beast? Grody to the max!")

- Esmeralda. Hamina hamina...

- Ariel

- Ursula the sea witch. The really scary part about this? She looks like an aunt of mine, if my aunt would put on a few more pounds and wear gaudy make-up.

- Megara

- Mulan. I wouldn't mind showing her my Great Stone Dragon, if you know what I mean...

Anyhoo, the artist in question just came out with a new batch:

Snow White - very 1930s, like something out of an Errol Flynn movie.

Kaylee... erm, I mean, Jane. Yes, Jane from Tarzan.

Cinderella. Really nice if you ask me. I was always a little taken back by her features in the film, particularly her nose and chin. Damn things looked like she could use them as an ice pick. But here she looks quite beautiful.

Rapunzel. Missed this one in the movies, so no comment here...

Tiana. Is it just me or has the artist exaggerated her ears? I don't remember Tiana being able to catch HBO by wiggling her ears...

And last but not least, Alice.

Status
Not open for further replies.