artist of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anubinomicon

how does one get chosen? not that i have anything really "ready" if i was just wondering.

Code:
[friendly]Ok, why did that Bumble guy get chosen over me? I'm f'kin leagues above him and his drawings of dinosaur riders don't even make sense: T-rex and mankind didn't coexist! Plus, he's smelly. Maybe I didn't shake the right hands? Who do I need to bribe/give a handjob to? I'm good at those two, aw yes[/friendly]
j/k :D

That said, I think sending a PM or email to Edondrol is what you need to do ;)

Denbrought said:
Code:
[friendly]Ok, why did that Bumble guy get chosen over me? I'm f'kin leagues above him and his drawings of dinosaur riders don't even make sense: T-rex and mankind didn't coexist! Plus, he's smelly. Maybe I didn't shake the right hands? Who do I need to bribe/give a handjob to? I'm good at those two, aw yes[/friendly]
j/k :D

That said, I think sending a PM or email to Edondrol is what you need to do ;)
Many, many blowjobs.

...That's right.

A

Anubinomicon

lol ok just thought i would ask, but you gents forget i am a member of the halfknights i need not apply for blowjobs... just mats and buffs. huzzah!

Anubinomicon said:
lol ok just thought i would ask, but you gents forget i am a member of the halfknights i need not apply for blowjobs... just mats and buffs. huzzah!
In truth I had spoken with two others about March. Neither got back to me. Bumble sent me a PM asking if it was okay to do the joke thread about being March and so I told him go ahead. Then I made him AotM.

Zarvox is April. You can be May. Just don't let me forget and be sure to get me a short bio (real or fake) as well as the art you want showcased as well as any links you want to pimp out.

Status
Not open for further replies.