Export thread

Aron Eisenberg (Nog, DS9)

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Passed away last night due to ongoing health problems (fans had recently payed for an organ transplant and medical bills for him some months back). Such a shame; he was nothing but enthusiastic about his involvement with Star Trek and the fan community, even doing some rather substantial voice work for Star Trek Online's Iconian/Temporal War and Gamma Quadrant arcs. It looked like he was turning a corner with his health, but that's how it goes.

Frank

Frank

Oooooh. Poo. I thought he was doing better. Fuck.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Wife told me last night he'd gone into the hospital, not what I was hoping to wake up to.

--Patrick

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Sad, the guy could definitely act and seemed decent all around.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

He also did a podcast called The 7th Rule (Keep Your Ears Open) with Cirroc Lofton (Jake Sisko), which was mostly about Star Trek. It's got about 30 episodes, as they only started in January.

figmentPez

figmentPez

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

That's a good one (Heart of Stone). Other good Nog episodes (or episodes with great Nog subplots):

- Progress
- In the Cards
- Little Green Men
- Treachery, Faith, and the Great River
- The Siege of AR-558
- It's Only a Paper Moon (one of the better episodes of DS9, watch this after the previous pick)

GasBandit

GasBandit

I'll have to carve a black stripe on my self-sealing stem bolt with my reverse-ratcheting router.