Achewood

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone here reading it? i remember trying it once, and not getting into it. then tried again, and got absolutely hooked. I think it was the Great Outdoor Fight that sealed the deal.
the current storyline is rather wierd, with the return of cartilage head, a lesbian erotica write-off contest, and the impending death of what seems to be three main characters all in one go.

Nope, never gotten into. I read dozens of webcomics, and this is one that's incredibly popular, but I never quite got it. Don't know hy.

D

DougTheHead

Achewood takes some time to get into, but once you get used to the rhythm of the comics and really begin to appreciate the nuances of the dialogue, it becomes the funniest webcomic ever.

And the current storyline just entered holy fuck territory, which is always a good thing with Achewood.

Yeah. I'm always interested when he kills someone. And it really does take a while to get into it, but when it's funny, it beats everything else.

ElJuski

Staff member
The last splash page with the karma machine is one of the only things I hate that Onstad does--really intricate, talky, and basically insignificant pages. I can't wait to see where this story ends up though!

Status
Not open for further replies.