ABC Family? More like....

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, so now that we have agreed that god kills your parents if you have sex, lets head down to the church and sacrifice some sheep so that he will make our crops grow.

what were these people thinking when they wrote that script? i mean, actually.

C

crono1224

This is family viewing ABC Family?

ZenMonkey said:
crono1224 said:
My thoughts exactly, I can't believe they added that adjective as if regular sex isn't worth 'smiting' a parent over.
Something about the mom's reaction shot after that line really gave me a good laugh.

Guess the last good lay for her was laying her husband to... no I shouldn't :(

C

crono1224

Cajungal said:
I wonder how many people our NSFW forum has killed. :paranoid: Boob sizes? More like.... coffin sizes.
I'm not even sure how to respond to that :bush:

This is family viewing ABC Family?

crono1224 said:
Guess the last good lay for her was laying her husband to... no I shouldn't :(
Instead of getting a piece, now he's resting in peace?

C

Chibibar

Tress said:
figmentPez said:
It was the second clip from the show that I've seen. The first involved a teen trying to borrow a cashmere sweater so she could look good when trying to seduce her brother.
Wait, what?? :puke:
uh-whua??

Ok.... now it is getting weirder.

Cajungal

Staff member
It's fun being used to this kind of insanity. I used to work with a girl who called Whirling Dervishes "demonic" and thought that God would strike her for watching them... or for listening to New Age music. Although I wouldn't blame him for the latter.

I can't see the clip, and I'm okay with that. I propose we now fill this thread with ways your parent could die as a result of you having sex.

Dad died because I was giving a hummer to the guy driving the Hummer that ran him over.

Cajungal

Staff member
OH Jesus, I forgot all about making that thread! Dude... it's hard to keep chicken on a road trip. It's even HARDER to poach it in your hotel bathtub. It came out tartare every time.

C

Chibibar

Cajungal said:
OH Jesus, I forgot all about making that thread! Dude... it's hard to keep chicken on a road trip. It's even HARDER to poach it in your hotel bathtub. It came out tartare every time.
well... no worries. At least I got a hug and meet your counterpart. Too bad we didn't have time to hang out :(

Project A-kon becomes more of a work than play ;) but it is fun and I get to meet people.

CG you just reminded me of a local story. This guy gets off work late, and is tired. He goes down to the Apartment's Hot Tub that is connected to the swimming pool. He gets in and relaxes for several minutes. Gets out goes back too his apartment and with in 30 minutes is deathly ill, calls 911 and goes to the emergency room. The doctor does not know exactly what is wrong with him, but thinks it may be salmonella.

The city health inspector goes door to door of the complex that night to see if anyone saw anything suspicious earlier that day with the pool and hot tub.

One resident basically said ...I did not see anything odd going on when I went to the hot tub to thaw my two frozen chickens...

Cajungal

Staff member
:bush: Don't let him cook again ever. Shackle him to a phonebook-sized binder full of takeout menus. For God's sake.

Cajungal said:
Well you're not supposed to bathe at the same time.

Cajungal

Staff member
CynicismKills said:
Cajungal said:
...and you're also not supposed to use the giblets as a loofah?

C

Chibibar

Cajungal said:
CynicismKills said:
Cajungal said:
I am partly disturb and kinda curious at the same time...... trying to imagine CG using giblet as loofah.....

Chibibar said:
Cajungal said:
CynicismKills said:
Cajungal said:
I am partly disturb and kinda curious at the same time...... trying to imagine CG using giblet as loofah.....
Allow me to add a few years to your life. Do NOT picture anything anyone says on this forum. Ever.

Especially not your mom with a dollar bill in her teeth which she's using to lure a garter belted Dave down to pick up between his flappy hooties. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.