Export thread

2014 College football thread

blotsfan

blotsfan

So people, how did your team look today? Mizzou struggled a bit more than I'd like against South Dakota state, but it was still a fairly comfortable win in the end. I'm going to our game next week, which should be a lot of fun. Never been a road college fan before.

Dave

Dave

Iowa struggled against a tough Northern Iowa, but they got the job done in the end.

Gared

Gared

Well, let's see. The Cougars lost because they have no defense and can't run the ball in on first and goal from the two because running the ball is a sin in Mike Leach's offense. Boise State lost because, apparently, the head coach really does matter; and the Huskies are barely hanging on because, apparently, the head coach really does matter - and because regardless of how good your second string QB is, you'd really rather have your starter play in the first game, if only he hadn't decided to beat the crap out of a Seahawks fan after they won the Super Bowl. This could turn out to be a very long year, but it's only the first game, so we'll see.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

I slept through the WVU-Alabama game thanks to work (that's likely to be a trend this season), so anything I heard about the game is second or third hand.

We didn't get killed. In fact, we put a right scare into 'em.

Mathias

Mathias

Penn State inched it out after almost fucking it up at the end. Whew.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Penn State inched it out after almost fucking it up at the end. Whew.
That game was crazy! Hackenberg looks like a future Heisman candidate.

jwhouk

jwhouk

4th quarter collapse prevented State Street from burning, so I guess we have LSU to thank for that...

My true alma mater doesn't start play until next Saturday vs. Waldorf.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I gotta wait until tonight to see how things are going on ol' Rocky Top.

blotsfan

blotsfan

4th quarter collapse prevented State Street from burning, so I guess we have LSU to thank for that...
I have no idea why Wisconsin stopped running the ball. Makes no sense

jwhouk

jwhouk

New coach. That's all I can think of.

jwhouk

jwhouk

73-7. But it was an NAIA team.

Still - we were up 49-0 with just under 4 to go in the first half.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Waking up in Toledo. Pumped to watch my Alma-Mater (god, I feel old typing that)

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I actually thought we would keep up with LSU in the first half, like we did with Baylor and A&M. Man, this was an ugly game.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

whoa, weird, the college football season is cancelled, Tennessee is 2-0!!! they're undefeated and haven't lost by 30 to anyone!!! See you next year!

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Not yet. There's still so much whaaangst to be had, tears to be drunk, and popcorn to be munched. :devil:

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

maybe I'll empty-quote the above 500 times after Tennessee wins @ Oklahoma and @ Georgia and goes to a bowl game ........

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

maybe I'll empty-quote the above 500 times after Tennessee wins @ Oklahoma and @ Georgia and goes to a bowl game ........
Soften OU up for us for the next week, eh? :D

blotsfan

blotsfan

So...the Big 10 had a rough night.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I dunno. Scoring one second into the game isn't that bad...

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I don't think so Charlie.

BOOMER!

Mathias

Mathias

So...the Big 10 had a rough night.
Not PSU.

Sanctions lifted today too!

blotsfan

blotsfan

I don't know how I feel about lifting the sanctions. I didn't think they should've been punished in the first place, but once they were punished I don't think you can really say "well what you've gone through now makes up for it"

Mathias

Mathias

I don't know how I feel about lifting the sanctions. I didn't think they should've been punished in the first place, but once they were punished I don't think you can really say "well what you've gone through now makes up for it"

I think part of the sanctions was an expedition to lift them if the university complied with the NCAA, which they more than did.

There are a boatload of butthurt SCU and Buckeyes fans over this though. Bottomline from me is that in those cases, there was direct player involvement that could impact the football program in terms of fairness. In which case, yes, the NCAA should get involved and dish out sanctions according to their jurisdictions. PSU was a criminal case in which non of the players were involved. The NCAA should have had no business regarding that whole mess; they just wanted to flex their muscles. I also find it funny how the procedure that Paterno followed is now the SOP adopted by the NCAA for these kinds of situations. I hope the Paterno family wins their case and gets JoePa's legacy back on track.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

JoePa's legacy back on track.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mathias

Mathias

WHAT A WIN!!!

jwhouk

jwhouk

Yeah, yeah, talk to us after you've played Michigan.

Mathias

Mathias

I'm more worried about Ohio

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

How was that Rocky Top @Charlie Don't Surf ? :twisted:

Boomer!

Also, Texas lost again which is also a win for OU!

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Couldn't even cover :(

blotsfan

blotsfan

Is that supposed to be a tough team?

jwhouk

jwhouk

It's arguably the toughest team on the remnant of their schedule - until they (theoretically) get to the B10 championship.

Notice I said "theoretically" there.

BErt

Yeah this feels like more of a dig at me than Mathias. We are not good, at all. Go Blue :sad trombone:

jwhouk

jwhouk

You actually think a guy with a stuffed Bucky Badger is going to say anything good about Michigan?

HAH!

Dave

Dave

You guys thinking your teams suck are cute.

I'm an Iowa fan.

Gared

Gared

You guys thinking your teams suck are cute.

I'm an Iowa fan.
Dude. Washington State University. We made it back to a bowl game for the first time in I don't remember how long last year and blew it because our idiot coach couldn't figure out to tell the QB to take a friggin' knee. Now we're 1-2 this season and only managed to beat Portland State. We'll be lucky to win any more games this year, but at least we still won't have an 0-12 season like our cross state rivals did a few years back.

jwhouk

jwhouk

You guys are all so cute.

(hums "Warhawks, we're the Warhawks...")

Gared

Gared

You guys are all so cute.

(hums "Warhawks, we're the Warhawks...")
Is that supposed to be hummed to the tune of "Flintstones, we're the Flintstones?"

Dave

Dave

"meet the Flintstones"

jwhouk

jwhouk

No.

For those of you who need a visual:

Gared

Gared

"meet the Flintstones"
Yeah, yeah, I realized that a few minutes ago. I mean, it's only been about a decade or so since I've seen an episode on TV.

jwhouk

jwhouk

The fight song predates the television show by several years.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Winston's suspension now the entire game tomorrow.

jwhouk

jwhouk

The College of New Jersey... I thought that was what Rutgers was?

Gared

Gared

Winston's suspension now the entire game tomorrow.
Is is just me, or is this one just incredibly stupid? Suspension for shop-lifting? Sure. Possible suspension pending completion of investigation into a sexual assault allegation? Most definitely. Full game suspension for jumping on a table and yelling "fuck her right in the pussy" while mimicking a 9 month old internet meme? Um, why?

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Is is just me, or is this one just incredibly stupid? Suspension for shop-lifting? Sure. Possible suspension pending completion of investigation into a sexual assault allegation? Most definitely. Full game suspension for jumping on a table and yelling "fuck her right in the pussy" while mimicking a 9 month old internet meme? Um, why?
From what ESPN was reporting all night I'm guessing he lied to school officials the first time he was asked about the incident.

Gared

Gared

From what ESPN was reporting all night I'm guessing he lied to school officials the first time he was asked about the incident.
Ok, that I can get behind then.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Also it's spectacularly bad timing considering what's going on in the NFL right now

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Also it's spectacularly bad timing considering what's going on in the NFL right now
ESPN put a graphic showing his projected draft status. It's like one of those business meeting cartoons with the graph line crashing through the floor.

blotsfan

blotsfan

lol, I had hope

jwhouk

jwhouk

Mel Kiper probably projects him as being selected by Baltimore in the first round....

(C'mon, you knew that joke was there...)

Mathias

Mathias

4-0 unrivaled!

jwhouk

jwhouk

Now we get to play some real competition. WIAC conference schedule begins next week.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

@DarkAudit WVU had a good first half! :D

papachronos

papachronos

@DarkAudit WVU had a good first half! :D
WVU has a lot of good first halves.

Honestly, I don't know of any other two-loss team in the country with as "high-quality" losses as WVU. #2 Alabama by ten (in a de facto away game in Atlanta) and #4 Oklahoma by twelve at home. They managed to beat a better-than-advertised Maryland team in College Park. The early schedule has been positively murderous.

At least we get a break next week (Kansas at home).

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

WVU has a lot of good first halves.

Honestly, I don't know of any other two-loss team in the country with as "high-quality" losses as WVU. #2 Alabama by ten (in a de facto away game in Atlanta) and #4 Oklahoma by twelve at home. They managed to beat a better-than-advertised Maryland team in College Park. The early schedule has been positively murderous.

At least we get a break next week (Kansas at home).
Kansas should be a push-over. They lost to Duke for pete's sake. Oye.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Kansas should be a push-over. They lost to Duke for pete's sake. Oye.
But remember who gave Kansas their first Big XII win in two years last season. Grumble. :censored:

blotsfan

blotsfan

Yeah you really fucked that up.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Yeah you really fucked that up.
@blotsfan is Mizzou better off in the SEC or was the Big XII a better fit? I wonder how this playoff system is going to play out. Same goes for A&M and Nebraska. Colorado has always been a joke so they can stay where they're at.

blotsfan

blotsfan

The SEC has been a great move for us. It's a better conference, we make more money, it's not completely ruled by one team (longhorn network) and we've already proven that we can hold our own. Losing the kansas game stinks but there's no doubt it was the right call.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

The SEC has been a great move for us. It's a better conference, we make more money, it's not completely ruled by one team (longhorn network) and we've already proven that we can hold our own. Losing the kansas game stinks but there's no doubt it was the right call.
Losing Missouri, A&M, and Neb definitely weakened the Big XII. I'd like to see OU do something else, but for now it's where ever Texas is.

blotsfan

blotsfan

I could conceive of Oklahoma leaving Texas but I'm pretty sure the state government won't let them go anywhere without Oklahoma State.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I could conceive of Oklahoma leaving Texas but I'm pretty sure the state government won't let them go anywhere without Oklahoma State.
Yeah, Okstate is like the annoying younger brother always wanting to tag along.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Bye, bye Oregon. :twisted:

Gared

Gared

Bye, bye Oregon. :twisted:
Yep, not even Pac 12 officiating could save them this time. It is a little sad that there won't be any Pac 12 teams in the playoffs though, but oh well.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Yep, not even Pac 12 officiating could save them this time.
Their piss-poor officiating made OU fans forever dislike the Ducks and the Pac 10/12 referees.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2593564

Gared

Gared

Yeah, now try living in Pac 12 country and being a fan of a Pac 12 school. Then you get to put up with stuff like this not being called pass interference because the only team with any chance of going to the playoffs might lose if it's called a penalty:

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Yep, not even Pac 12 officiating could save them this time. It is a little sad that there won't be any Pac 12 teams in the playoffs though, but oh well.
It's a long season, I think it's really early to say an undefeated Pac 12 team couldn't even be #4 in the nation

blotsfan

blotsfan

An undefeated Pac 12 team will 100% be in the playoff.

jwhouk

jwhouk

<= Opened WIAC play with a 38-7 win over UWL.

Oh, I mean, UW-LaCrosse. ;)

blotsfan

blotsfan

Anything happen today?

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

The two SEC teams from Mississippi might both be in the top 5 tomorrow

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Anything happen today?
Bummer...I mean Boomer. :([DOUBLEPOST=1412601615,1412601405][/DOUBLEPOST]I am looking forward to the Oregon/Arizona game. That should be something.

And, it's RRR week!! That's Red River Rivalry for you heathens.[DOUBLEPOST=1412601758][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't know if OU can make it to the end of the season without another loss. Okstate and especially Baylor look quite tough.

blotsfan

blotsfan

And, it's RRR week!! That's Red River Rivalry for you heathens.
Aren't you the heathen for not calling it the Red River shootout?

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

I am looking forward to the Oregon/Arizona game. That should be something.
It... was.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Aren't you the heathen for not calling it the Red River shootout?
We called it RRR or R^3 or R3 when I was an undergrad. :zoid:[DOUBLEPOST=1412610427,1412610381][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know why I wrote that especially since I commented on the game earlier in the thread. I guess I was too excited. :confused:

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

No activity after this weekend??

That Baylor/TCU game was great! And, I thought that UNC might knock off ND, which would have been great, but alas. It was close though. ND probably shouldn't be ranked so high. TCU should be ranked higher than OU.

ANNNNND tuck fexas! :twisted:

blotsfan

blotsfan

Mizzou didn't play so nothing for me to comment on because there was no Mizzou game because a game didn't happen on Saturday.

Gared

Gared

WSU lost again, but that's par for the course this year (again).

jwhouk

jwhouk

Yawn, another week, another shutout of a WIAC opponent, another week at the top of the DIII Polls.

blotsfan

blotsfan

120 total yards on offense.

42 points

jwhouk

jwhouk

My former classmate, Lance Leipold, won his 100th NCAA football game as a head coach today - faster than any other coach in any division in college history!

But we still have not discovered the answer to the question: "What the ####'s a Blugold?"

papachronos

papachronos

Paging @DarkAudit... have the tear gas clouds up there in Morgantown floated over your way yet?

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Paging @DarkAudit... have the tear gas clouds up there in Morgantown floated over your way yet?
All quiet on my side of town overnight. Although there has been a Twitter battle between the kids bragging about taking part in the riots, and the grownups telling them they're drunken idiots.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Did WVU spike Baylor's gatorade?! Wow. I hope that means that OU has a chance against them.

Texas A&M. Ah-hahahaha!

OU. Seriously? :mad:

General Specific

General Specific

South Carolina finally put together a decent game and won convincingly against... Furman. Oh.

Well, maybe it's a confidence builder for next week when we face... Auburn...

Nevermind, going back to not paying attention to this season.

*sticks fingers in ears* LALALALALALALALALALA

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

ESPN will host Gameday from Morgantown this Saturday.

Locals are already asking for a few thousand extra police in the trouble areas.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

WVU is closing their season strong. Well done. Should be an interesting game on Sat!

I hope OU finishes out in the top 25 at least. Eesh. Baylor may have our number and Okstate should be a bit of a fight. Oh well. BOOMER! anyway.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Just finished watching Brian and the Boz. Never realized he was Ivy League material. His son almost wanted to choke him... "you could have gone to PRINCETON?!?" :)

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

The Boz was so ridiculously popular in Oklahoma in the 80s. I remember all the kids in school shaving their heads like him. You would go to the barber and ask for the "The Boz". I haven't seen that documentary yet, but I will.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Brad Paisley speaks the truth. He also made Chris Fowler very nervous at the mention of the "special" cheer WVU folks have at the mention of Pitt. ;)

blotsfan

blotsfan

First in the East! MIZ
(thanks florida)

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Oregon vs Utah....oh my.

jwhouk

jwhouk

9-0, 6-0 in the WIAC, and just waiting to find out who our opponent will be on the 22nd when the Division III playoffs start.

The Warhawks have outscored their opponents 380-61; the game on the 1st against Platteville was our closest game of the year (17-7).

2,008 yards rushing vs. 598 allowed; 2,308 yards passing vs. 1,547 allowed; 15 INT's of opponent passers vs. 2 picks of UWW passes.

And, only one fumble lost compared to 9 lost by opponents.

Alabama who?

jwhouk

jwhouk

@Bones: Warhawks 28, Falcons 25. UWW ends the season undefeated, heading into the playoffs.

Just sayin'. :)

blotsfan

blotsfan

Well Unfortunatley auburn couldn't get it done so it's all on us. Win out and we're in the SEC championship. Don't and we're not.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I'm glad OU is back in the top 25 this week. They should be able to finish out the season strong, but I won't be too surprised if they don't. Oh well. There's always next season.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Mizzou beat Tennessee last night, proving my superiority over @Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Tennessee is a bad team! I have no idea why we were favored! I hope we'll beat Vandy! And every time I've said that in the last ~5 or so years and meant it a part of me dies inside!!!

blotsfan

blotsfan

If you lose to Vanderbilt this year, you might as well fold the program. They're terri-bad.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

There's a greater than zero chance I might be able to go to the game in Nashville this weekend. That could be one of those games where it's mildly fun if you win big, but horrifying if it is ever close.

jwhouk

jwhouk

UWW won its first round playoff game against Macalister College, 55-2. We move on to next week's game against Wabash College.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Another Saturday and another record broken by a Sooner. I am so ready to see Okstate go down in flames and tears.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

RIP Backyard Brawl.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Things I didn't know: UWW has the longest active winning streak in the NCAA, one game longer than that team from Tallahassee.

Terrik

Terrik

Speaking of which, there should be an epic game today. Go Gators.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Whitewater defeated Wabash 38-14; on to the quarterfinals vs. #5 Wartburg.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Sam Houston won its first round playoff against our Co-Champions of the Southland Conference.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Oh, and:

WE GOT THE AXE.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Rocky Top is goin' bowlin'

blotsfan

blotsfan

WE WANT...bama?

jwhouk

jwhouk

SI: Lance Leipold slated to become new head coach of the University of Buffalo, at the end of this season.

@blotsfan - I'm completely floored by the decision. I'm worried my Warhawks' national title run might be coming to an end. :(

blotsfan

blotsfan

Thats an interesting hire. I feel like he'd be at a disadvantage with recruiting but you cant deny his success.

Dave

Dave

Nebraska fired Bo Pelini. Must have been his sparkling personality.

Gared

Gared

WSU fired their defensive coordinator and OLB coaches, because apparently it's the defense's fault that the "highest scoring offense in the Pac 12" only scored 13 points against a mediocre defense that recently kicked one of their best players off the team.

jwhouk

jwhouk

UWW can come from behind and win, too. Warhawks were down 33-16 after three quarters, and came back with three touchdowns to defeat Wartburg 37-33.

Semifinals next weekend against Linfield; winner plays the winner of Wesley vs. Mount Union in the Stagg Bowl on December 19th.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Jwhouk is buffalos coach still coaching uww for the playoffs?

jwhouk

jwhouk

Yep. I think the deal was that he wouldn't take UB's position until after Whitewater's season was over.

He's now 107-6 as a coach.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

I was meh about WVU's bowl chances until I saw the opponent. Texas A&M.

I'm still kinda meh about the football, but definitely :aaah::aaah::aaah: over the band matchup. I've been watching some of the Aggie Band performances over the last few days. It's... mezmerising.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Wisconsin's consolation prize for getting thrashed by TOSU: a date with Auburn.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Unranked Sam Houston beat the #3 team in the nation, and now it is on to Villanova.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Wisconsin's consolation prize for getting thrashed by TOSU: a date with Auburn.
Word is that Bucky is about to poach Paul Chryst from Pitt.

:popcorn: seasoned with panther tears. Yum. :D

jwhouk

jwhouk

So - you're closer than I am. Good hire, or "Big Ten sliding into irrelevancy continues"?

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

So - you're closer than I am. Good hire, or "Big Ten sliding into irrelevancy continues"?
A bit of confusion here. The WVU folks are going "why? He's barely a .500 coach at Pitt!" And not in the usual trolling the panthers way. He may be a Wisconsin guy, but there's some feeling that everyone involved will come to regret this.

jwhouk

jwhouk

There was a wild report out there about Jon Gruden possibly talking to Alvarez about the job.

I don't buy it.

jwhouk

jwhouk

1. Death.
2. Taxes.
3. UW-Whitewater vs. Mount Union in the Stagg Bowl.

On a sadder note, the man for whom our stadium was named, Forrest Perkins, passed away today at age 94.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Unranked Sam Houston beat the #3 team in the nation, and now it is on to Villanova.
SHSU traveled to Villanova, and pulled off the upset. Now to go face North Dakota in the semifinals.

jwhouk

jwhouk

blotsfan

blotsfan

Is it even exciting anymore?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Sam Houston State University lost again to North Dakota State University. It was a hard way to end the season, but we had one hell of a season. Especially starting 1-3.

MindDetective

MindDetective

Southern Oregon (where I work) Raiders won the championship today for the first time ever. They are throwing a parade for the team on Sunday.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Is it even exciting anymore?
It will be next year. Because no one knows whether or not we're going to be competitive with a different coach.

It's still mind blowing: Leipold is 109-6, and half of those losses are all from Mount Union.[DOUBLEPOST=1419088693,1419088629][/DOUBLEPOST]
Southern Oregon (where I work) Raiders won the championship today for the first time ever. They are throwing a parade for the team on Sunday.
Glad to hear it! Always enjoy it, because you never know if it'll happen again.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Oh, those naughty, naughty BYU boys. Send them down to South Florida, and they get into fights.

BYU, Memphis get into brawl after UM's second OT win

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

what would mormon jesus say :(

Dave

Dave

what would mormon jesus say :(
"I don't exist?"

jwhouk

jwhouk

Uh, what?

Dave

Dave

Uh, what?
Bad joke. I'm in a terrible mood. I shouldn't be posting when I'm like this.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Fuck you, A&M. Just fuck you.

Mathias

Mathias

The BC kicker who shanked the extra point and gave Penn State the bowl win...

jwhouk

jwhouk

War Damn Badgers. :)

(Unfortunately, that wrecks me in the bowl pick 'em game. C'est la vie.)

jwhouk

jwhouk

Owner of the NCAA's longest football winning streak... Oh, wait, we already had that.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Great win for Mizzou. Glad our seniors could go out with a win.

General Specific

General Specific

So, who called FSU getting smacked down like that and OSU pulling out a dramatic win?

Not me, for one. If anything, I had it exactly backwards. I thought FSU would win a very close game that went go down to the wire and Alabama would blow out Ohio State. Welcome to the first year of playoffs, I guess. :)

Gared

Gared

So, who called FSU getting smacked down like that and OSU pulling out a dramatic win?

Not me, for one. If anything, I had it exactly backwards. I thought FSU would win a very close game that went go down to the wire and Alabama would blow out Ohio State. Welcome to the first year of playoffs, I guess. :)
I wasn't certain that OSU would be able to fend off Bama (though I was certainly hoping they would), but FSU had to battle back against too many mediocre teams this year, so I knew Oregon would blow them out. Great sportsmanship there at the end of that one, most of FSU being a bunch of pouty bitches and refusing to shake hands with Oregon.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Well, then Oregon started that "No means no" chant, so it's kinda even.

General Specific

General Specific

I think this image says it all:

Memes5.jpg

Gared

Gared

Well, then Oregon started that "No means no" chant, so it's kinda even.
This is true. I suppose I just have a higher standard for FSU, because I'm used to Oregon being dirty.

Dave

Dave

Go Iowa!!!

Damn it.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Go Iowa!!!

Damn it.
ROCKY TOP BITCH

Bowl Overreaction: Tennessee winning the SEC East next year

jwhouk

jwhouk

I heart the Florida Gators.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Bowl Overreaction: Tennessee winning the SEC East next year
Good luck getting past the two time defending champs who won despite being in a rebuilding year.

jwhouk

jwhouk

No, I like them for another reason entirely.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Well after years of turning 2 stars into top caliber D-linemen, we just got arguably the best player in the country to play d-line.

This is good