Zombie Makeup

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roxxoredizorz

Hey HF, I need some tips on doing a cheap, but good Zombie make-up. I already have an older hoodie that has a rip in one arm, so that will be where the bite is, but I need tips for doing the makeup for it, and my face.

Anything would be appreciated, thank you.

Two words:
Liquid. Latex.
Buy it at most art supply stores, and some costume stores.
Brush it on, apply bits of toilet paper over top, brush again over the toilet paper, rip. Add in bits of oatmeal for effect.
Do your whole face with just regular white cream makeup, be careful not to use too much. Then go in under your eyes with black and blue. Go over your oatmealy bits with a variety of colours from one of those cheap makeup kits, no need to be too careful. Add blood.

I've also read that you can use white school glue rather than liquid latex for applying the toilet paper and oatmeal. Haven't tried that, I imagine it would work but that it would dry harder and much less flexible so it would probably need to be done more sparingly. It would definitely be cheaper though.

C

Chazwozel

Hey HF, I need some tips on doing a cheap, but good Zombie make-up. I already have an older hoodie that has a rip in one arm, so that will be where the bite is, but I need tips for doing the makeup for it, and my face.

Anything would be appreciated, thank you.
I say chop off a limb. It's the only way to be realistic.

North_Ranger

Staff member
For a week:
- Don't bathe. Now you smell like a zombie.
- Don't sleep. Now you'll be as slow as a zombie.
- Don't eat, just drink water, and you'll have that deathly pale look.
- Watch Teletubbies for 48 hours straight to kill all higher brain functions.

R

Roxxoredizorz

Thanks for all the great tips! Now I can go on and join the ranks of the undead!

Status
Not open for further replies.