When the dead rise, who do you want on your side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the zombie apocalypse has come to pass. Who do you want fighting on your side when defending against the legions of the undead?

EDIT: Well, this was supposed to include a poll. As it does not, it lacks the substance required. I will now ask the mods to nuke it from orbit.

My dad is an amazing shot. He can hit a target with his .357 with magnum loads that I have a hard time hitting with a rifle. I'm sure he'd come up with some pretty nice traps. He was Special Forces (Green Beret, Ranger, Airborne) in Vietnam.

Are we supposed to be choosing real people or fictional characters? Also, how many people can we choose?

Hal Jordan of course... unless it's being written by someone else then Geoff Johns... then Batman.

figmentPez

Staff member
Also, how many people can we choose?
Yeah, I want a whole army on my side! Zoey, Bill, Louis, Francis, the Doom marine, The Nameless One, Dakkon, Annah, Morte, Nordom, Sam, Max, Flint Paper, Guybrush, Elaine, Link, Minsc, Yeslick, Jaheira, Keldorn, Aerie, Cecil, Rosa, Zeke, Julie, Cohen the Barbarian, Sam Vimes, Carrot, Tiffany Aching, Granny Weatherwax, Jim Darkmagic, Binwin Bronzebottom, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, Ash, Larry, Richard.... anyone who has experience in dealing with the undead.

Actually, the poll didn't go through because the browser closed while I was trying to come up with the option for "I'm just here to mock those who participate and piss on your good time".

And it would not have gone to waste.

North_Ranger

Staff member
A golden retriever trained to bring me food, batteries and medical supplies.

You know how it is; billions of people may die, but never the golden retriever. Because that would make people sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.