Export thread

Welp... (Updated Janurary 27th)

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

So my wife texted me at work the other day, it seems we have two new 1 month old ish kittens. Someone apparently "found them on the side of the road" then posted on freecycle and said that if no one wanted the cats she was going to drown them. I told my wife to call the cops on her for animal abuse but instead we have two new cats. Yay.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Did she still call the cops? Because fuckin a.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Can we have pictures, can we, can we?

strawman

strawman

posted on freecycle and said that if no one wanted the cats she was going to drown them.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Of course she didn't (and still hasn't) and I don't know the number of the chick or anything because my e-mail isn't in the freecycle group only hers is so I don't get them.[DOUBLEPOST=1359329746][/DOUBLEPOST]I quoted the wrong post LMFAO That was to the did she call the cops one

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

uploadfromtaptalk1359330021411.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1359330030980.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1359330045895.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1359330055241.jpg

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

I don't know how anyone could threaten to drown those little fluff balls. :/

strawman

strawman

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

OMG! Mario blanket!

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

OMG! Mario blanket!
Heck yeah!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

KITTEEEEHS!

:sohappy:

Calleja

Calleja

Can we find out who threatened to drown them and go all Samuel-L-Jackson-in-Pulp-Fiction-Jules on their ass? Please?[DOUBLEPOST=1359356831][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll bring mexican snacks on the road trip. We sadly call Quarter Pounders "Quarter Pounders", but it's sometimes subtitled as "Cuarto de Libra" if that helps with the mood.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

It's only a couple hours over the Texas border, Calleja. You could swim here! :devil:

Emrys

Emrys

Kitties! My head just squeexploded!

Hylian

Hylian

blotsfan

blotsfan

I'll bring mexican snacks on the road trip.
Why bother with that? We have a lot of Taco Bells in the US.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Why bother with that? We have a lot of Taco Bells in the US.
I want to show up at Calleja's house with a taco bell "big box"

Calleja

Calleja

I'd eat them. I'll just not call them "tacos". Cause, y'know.. they're not.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I'd eat them. I'll just not call them "tacos". Cause, y'know.. they're not.
No tacos unless you call them tacos!

I like how this went from kittehs to tacos

Zapkode.marie

Zapkode.marie

Since CrimsonSoul asked me to I joined the forum. I must say he makes me out to be a bit dumb - I = his wife btw. Anyways - no I didn't call the cops. Why because I didn't have a valid number when I called it back it said it was disconnected. I didn't have a real way to locate or track this chick down. I didn't know I was suppose to call the cops either. I suppose that's my fault. However, I still wouldn't let something bad happen to sweet innocent kittens. I am the one feeding them and cleaning up after him and if he admits it or not he is growing attached to them. So it's not like I did something terribly wrong. He has been wanting another cat for some time and now we have two and they are at the cute spunky age. Unlike Sugar kitty who is chunky and fat and sleeps all day. LOL. Anyways, just thought I might give my two sense. "_"[DOUBLEPOST=1359426172][/DOUBLEPOST]
They need names any suggestions?

Adam

Adam

WELCOME ZAPKODE.MARIE, TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!!!!

strawman

strawman

You should name one Pangur Bán. If you haven't watched The Secret of Kells, you should do so with the utmost haste. It's available on Netflix.[DOUBLEPOST=1359426676][/DOUBLEPOST]The other could be Napoleon, in honor of the dog that saved four kittens from drowning several years ago.[DOUBLEPOST=1359426745][/DOUBLEPOST]But personally I'd go with Nugget and Kebab.

bhamv3

bhamv3

They need names any suggestions?
Well, the one with three black spots on its back looks like a cheetah, so Cheetara is an option. The other one could also have a similar Thundercats name.

Emrys

Emrys

Welcome to Halforums.
Our boys here can be knuckleknobs at times but we love them.

strawman

strawman

I prefer my animals have food names. Keeps 'em in their place.

Emrys

Emrys

So, you're suggesting she name the kittens "Lunch" and "Dinner"?

strawman

strawman

So, you're suggesting she name the kittens "Lunch" and "Dinner"?
Well, at this point they're more an appetizer than a meal, and unless they are misfed, they'll never be a complete meal.

I think I'll stick with my earlier suggestion though:

I'd go with Nugget and Kebab.

Emrys

Emrys

You're a bad man, stienman!

bhamv3

bhamv3

Peas and Carrots?

PB and Jelly?

Ham and Eggs?

Sauerkraut and Knockwurst?

strawman

strawman

I LOVE KITTENS

Emrys

Emrys

Whose avatar was that?

Adam

Adam

Whose avatar was that?
Stienman's if I remember correctly.

Emrys

Emrys

Thank you. That's what I thought.

Zapkode.marie

Zapkode.marie

Peas and Carrots?

PB and Jelly?

Ham and Eggs?

Sauerkraut and Knockwurst?
I actually like PB & J :)[DOUBLEPOST=1359429399][/DOUBLEPOST]To clarify for all they are both girls so they need to be girly names. Please. :)

bhamv3

bhamv3

I actually like PB & J :)

Woo hoo! I'm winning!

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Just noticed the white kittie has a deformity, she has 6 toes on both her front feet but 5 on the back[DOUBLEPOST=1359429866][/DOUBLEPOST]What super hero has more than 5 fingers some one help, go now!

Emrys

Emrys

She's a Hemingway! So cool!

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Hmm.. maybe Stormy, like Storm from x-men[DOUBLEPOST=1359429992][/DOUBLEPOST]
She's a Hemingway! So cool!
Hmm?

Adam

Adam

Hmm.. maybe Stormy, like Storm from x-men[DOUBLEPOST=1359429992][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm?
Ernest Hemingway used to have sex with lots of cats, and eventually this breeding caused a genetic mutation that produced polydactylism in cats; extra toes.

Zapkode.marie

Zapkode.marie

Stormy and Maddie. :) any objections?

strawman

strawman

Stienman's if I remember correctly.
You do remember correctly. I forget who made the animation for me, but that's my third son and our cat Kiki when he was just a kitten, though he only lasted a few years before dying of urinary problems.

He was a fantastic cat.

Emrys

Emrys

Ernest Hemingway used to have sex with lots of cats, and eventually this breeding caused a genetic mutation that produced polydactylism in cats; extra toes.
You read some interesting books there, Adam.[DOUBLEPOST=1359430162][/DOUBLEPOST]
I second that emotion.

strawman

strawman

sigh

I guess not.

;)

Adam

Adam

You do remember correctly. I forget who made the animation for me, but that's my third son and our cat Kiki when he was just a kitten, though he only lasted a few years before dying of urinary problems.
Damn, your poor son :( I'm sorry.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

And get ready for a picture flood, she's taking them now of them and the dogs lol

strawman

strawman

My kids are surprisingly matter of fact about such things. It was actually the next son down that was most affected, aside from myself.

I remember my parents telling me about the time we had rabbits intended for food when I was young. They were worried about our reaction when it came time to slaughter them, but we apparently surprised them as we ran around chanting "Kill the wabbit!" in the manner of Elmer Fudd.

I suppose Looney Toons taught us something even though it wasn't exactly billed as educational TV.

Adam

Adam

OH, so you're saying your son didn't die of urinary problems. Well, that's good!

bhamv3

bhamv3

I'm sorry there isn't a button for "Ooooooohhhh..."

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

NM, she's going to bed and will upload them tomorrow.

strawman

strawman

OH, so you're saying your son didn't die of urinary problems. Well, that's good!
Turns out kids are much more durable than cats.

Who knew?

bhamv3

bhamv3

Turns out kids are much more durable than cats.

Who knew?
OBJECTION!!

Drop a kid from a third story window, and drop a cat from a third story window. Which one is more likely to emerge unscathed?

strawman

strawman

NM, she's going to bed and will upload them tomorrow.
/pitchforks[DOUBLEPOST=1359431412][/DOUBLEPOST]
OBJECTION!!

Drop a kid from a third story window, and drop a cat from a third story window. Which one is more likely to emerge unscathed?
Casey Anthony!

:awesome:

bhamv3

bhamv3

Casey Anthony!

I see what you did there!

Point: Stienman.

Adam

Adam

Casey Anthony!

:facepalm::lock:

strawman

strawman

Just noticed the white kittie has a deformity, she has 6 toes on both her front feet but 5 on the back[DOUBLEPOST=1359429866][/DOUBLEPOST]What super hero has more than 5 fingers some one help, go now!
Count Rugen, of course.

Fun fact: Most of my home computer names are Princess Bride characters.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Count Rugen, of course.

Count Rugen, of course.

Ohh or Maybe "The Count" off of Seaseme street!

strawman

strawman

Just "countess" perhaps.

Alternately, due to her twelve front toes, you could go for numerological names.

In Hinduism the sum god surya has twelve names. One for each toe on the cat!

Or choose a foreign word that means twelve in English:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/twelve#Translations

And

http://www.websters-online-dictionary.net/definition/twelve

Or go with a computer networking name, and just name her "CAT6e" and her sibling "CAT5"

If "Twelf" weren't such a chore to repeat (as in "Here, Twelf, Twelf, Twelf!") then I'd suggest that, it sounds cute.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Topsy and Turvy? :)

Zapkode.marie

Zapkode.marie

~ We are still trying to figure out names. Keep them coming. Pictures soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1359468111][/DOUBLEPOST]Kittens can be found at this link. Enjoy .....

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.204473739692451.48561.100003894787146&type=1

Zapkode.marie

Zapkode.marie

~ We are still trying to figure out names. Keep them coming. Pictures soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1359468111][/DOUBLEPOST]Kittens can be found at this link. Enjoy .....

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.204473739692451.48561.100003894787146&type=1
Comment if you view - the ferret pics are in a public albim too all on their own -- there- not the same account he linked before - anyways ...

Names we are thinking {stormy} for the white one - and {magic} for the dark one - still not in stone. :)

Emrys

Emrys

I have a doomweasel named Storm, Bringer of Destruction. I think that's an excellent name.