[TV] Sym-Bionic Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did anyone see the first episode? Any reviews?

Is it available anywhere online? (For that matter, does Cartoon Network have any full episodes of anything online? It looks like I've missed new episodes of Generator Rex and of Brave and Bold also.)

figmentPez

Staff member
Yeah, Cartoon Network does put up full episodes, but I can't figure out the schedule. They usually go up a week after the original airdate, but not always, and then are only up for a week or so. It's very frustrating.

Thanks for the tip. It looks like the first episode is up for now. Here.

It seems like it is off to a pretty good start. Anyone else watching it?

W

wana10

second episode was good
loved the new bridge over the crater:D
the action scene as he ran down the bus was awesome too

i'm really insterested in learning more about lance's backstory.

I watched the second episode and wasn't completely lost so I will check out more. Gendy does the best action sequences.

E

edzepp

I caught both episodes online (we don't get it here) and it's flipping fantastic. The bus chase is my favorite action scene. I also like how they deal with the consequences of giant mech fights. The neck crushing part surprised me though.

Everything needs more Flock of Seagulls.

This show is really hitting its stride. Even the CGI action scenes are coming along nicely.

I do believe that was the single most suggestive episode of a Tartakovsky show I've ever seen. The kiss, the music... the dancing (oh GOD the dancing)... I'm honestly surprised Cartoon Network let him do it and show it during prime time on a KIDS network. That being said, it was a FANTASTIC episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.