Toy Story, and Toy Story 2 in 3D!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roxxoredizorz

Did anybody else go see this tonight?

I THOUGHT IT WAS EPICLY AMAZING!

I remember seeing it as a kid, and now partially remastered AND IN 3D?!?!? EVEN BETTER!

I felt like a kid again, and could not stop smiling throughout the whole film.

Go see it, whatever you pay, is not regretful.

Took my little sister to see it today... Cost about $10 each.

I forgot how magical those movies are. :D It was like pure childhood on the big screen. And on top of that, Toy Story 3 actually looks like it could be pretty good.

I just got back from seeing them and I must say I really enjoyed them. I remember watching them in theater back in the day and so it really made me feel like a kid again to see them. Of course seeing all the kids who weren't alive when the movies first came out made me feel a little old.

O

Oddbot

I wanted to see this, but I was afraid that 2 3d movies back to back might hurt one's eyes after a while. That dopesn't seem to be the case though i guess.

P

Philosopher B.

I might see these. I only watched the second one in theatres the first time around.

I wanted to see this, but I was afraid that 2 3d movies back to back might hurt one's eyes after a while. That dopesn't seem to be the case though i guess.

To tell the truth I had a pretty nasty headache at the end of the day but that may be because I had to wear the special 3d glasses over my normal glsases.

If you have a headache from 3D movies, it's no longer due to eyestrain or 3D problems - they've finally got a system that most people are very happy with.

No, now you get to contend with cheap disposable 3D glasses that are meant to fit both adults and kids - which means they squeeze your head really uncomfortably.

I finally took a pair, chopped out the plastic lenses, and put them in an old pair of magnetic sunglasses for my eyeglasses. They work wonderfully now!

-Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.