Export thread

The Third Semi-Annual Draw Every Day Event!

Gusto

Gusto

It's almost February again, and a leap year at that!

Please sign up here if you're interested in creating a thread to display drawing/paintings/doodles/writing/songs/etc. that you produce every day for 29 days in February 2012!

PREPARE YOURSELF!

El Gusto Norte
L-Kagz
Bumblo
Zappit Brannigan

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

You know, I've thought about it all day, and I'm totally going to give this a shot, count me in. =^^=

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I'm in.

And I'm throwin' down the gauntlet:

2 drawings a day.

Every day.

Come at me, bros.

drifter

drifter

That reminds me, I need to finish up that last sketch I was working on. Uhhh, so lazy...

Gusto

Gusto

I can't accept that gauntlet, I just got another job today! :(

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Bumble, you're hardcore sort of.

Zappit

Zappit

I'll give it a go. Can't post everyday, but can mass update images with dates.

Gusto

Gusto

Hell yeah.

Zappit

Zappit

Maybe a theme - a new monster everyday. I think I'll go with that. Give me something for my art blog, too. I need a project for that. :(

Gusto

Gusto

Maybe a theme - a new monster everyday. I think I'll go with that. Give me something for my art blog, too. I need a project for that. :(
Take a vote at the end of the month and put the most popular x of them on t-shirts. :)

Zappit

Zappit

Or as characters in a side comic...

Gusto

Gusto

I might actually try drawing some comics this month. I've been toying with the idea of remaking popular webcomics in my own image, so to speak, just because I like working in the medium but have no comic ideas of my own.

Zappit

Zappit

I might actually try drawing some comics this month. I've been toying with the idea of remaking popular webcomics in my own image, so to speak, just because I like working in the medium but have no comic ideas of my own.
You really should, Gusto - you've got the skills for it.

Gusto

Gusto

Skills? I dunno. Are there bills involved?

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Multiple people named Bill might read your comic.

David

David

I'm in like... thing... that rhymes with "in."

fade

fade

You know, I hadn't logged on in about 2 months. I really came back to see if we were doing this again. So yes, count me in.

Gusto

Gusto

You know, I hadn't logged on in about 2 months. I really came back to see if we were doing this again. So yes, count me in.
Ha, really? Damn! Cool Fade. :)

LittleSin

LittleSin

I'm in.

Time to gut my studio. It is more a of a christmas storage room right now while I wait for the Halcomics thingy to get started. ^_^

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

We should have a theme. Not for the whole month, but something to be drawn on ONE of the days during the event.

Gusto

Gusto

Last August we all drew demonesses for Shego and several people drew Girls with Short Skirts and Long Jackets.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Girls with Short Skirts and Long Jackets.
I want one of those.

David

David

My ultimate goal would be to put out a comic every day.

Zappit

Zappit

I'm going with my monster a day theme.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

A challenge!

Next week (Feb 12-18) confess your love of a forumite, and draw them a picture! It just needs to be done on any day next week, only one day.

Meet me in the arena of doodle combat, Halforums... If you dare.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Jeeez...I already drew Nick and I'm making little comics about his prom! What else do you want from me?

Blood?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

What else do you want from me?

YOUR APPROVAL

love.png

fennewalde

fennewalde

sorry dudes. in singapore for a week. Will post on return. okbai.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Have fun, dude.

strawman

strawman

sorry dudes. in singapore for a week. Will post on return. okbai.
You can still draw every day there, then post them all at once when you return...

strawman

strawman

I was gonna do this, then realized it was like well over a week in Feb. Another time perhaps. :p
You can still do it. Don't let a pesky thing such as starting late prevent you from doing it!

It's not like I'm going to give up if I miss a day or two, or because I'm terrible at it.

Dooooo eeeeeeet!

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

DO ITTTTT! I'll be your best friendddd :3