[Movies] The DC Cinematic Universe - The David Zazlav Dumpster Fire.

it's making me wonder if something in you isn't processing distinctions in sound, like an audio version of prosopagnosia.
This is nowhere near the first time I've seen similarities in places where others can't.
I just assume it's because my diff function's threshold is set lower than everyone else's, meaning I pick up on not only the ='s but also the ~'s.

--Patrick

"Untitled Harley Quinn Movie" is now confirmed as Gotham City Sirens. Rumor mill says Harley and Poison Ivy will be girlfriends, so this takes place some time after Suicide Squad.

I'm hoping so, so hard Jared Leto won't be in it. Even if they do put the Joker in it, someone else play him. Please. Just fucking please.

"Okay guys, hold that pose. Wait, no. That's too exciting. I need you to pose with as little excitement as possible. Duller. DULLER! Perfect! Now hold that pose!"
JLA Pose.jpg

"Okay guys, hold that pose. Wait, no. That's too exciting. I need you to pose with as little excitement as possible. Duller. DULLER! Perfect! Now hold that pose!"
View attachment 23017
Alpha shots of Injustice 2 are looking alright.

Wait... hold on... I'm being told this isn't an alpha shot of a video game. Well then.[DOUBLEPOST=1483920041,1483919848][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, cyborg looks like Battlefield 3 Logo Cosplay

Also, is it just me or does Cyborg's codpiece look like it has eyes? Like he used the face of a Michael Bay Transformer to protect his cyberballs.

Also, is it just me or does Cyborg's codpiece look like it has eyes? Like he used the face of a Michael Bay Transformer to protect his cyberballs.
... can't unsee.

Wonder Woman looks bored as hell. I honestly think that's the face Gal Gadot would have all the way through if I ever have sex with her.

Well, that's what I'm seeing NOW.[DOUBLEPOST=1483929939,1483929905][/DOUBLEPOST]
... can't unsee.

Wonder Woman looks bored as hell. I honestly think that's the face Gal Gadot would have all the way through if I ever have sex with her.
That's a step up from shame and dry heaves, though.

Also, anyone notice that Aqua-man's Trident has 5 tines now? So it's not a trident at all, it's just a pitchfork from like a GWAR video or something. It's not like a trident is an icon of oceanic power going back to the worship of Poseidon or anything.

Also, anyone notice that Aqua-man's Trident has 5 tines now? So it's not a trident at all, it's just a pitchfork from like a GWAR video or something. It's not like a trident is an icon of oceanic power going back to the worship of Poseidon or anything.
It's had 5 tines since the New 52 stuff. And yes, it's dumb.

Also, anyone notice that Aqua-man's Trident has 5 tines now? So it's not a trident at all, it's just a pitchfork from like a GWAR video or something.

Well look at you mister "born with silver spoon in mouth", having pitchforks with 5 prongs and all that. Back in my day we only got the 4 prong pitchfork out on special occasions, like storming castles looking for mad scientists and their pieced together abominations against God.

It's had 5 tines since the New 52 stuff. And yes, it's dumb.
Actually, it seems it has happened before:

So unfortunately we can't blame New52 for that one.

View attachment 23017
Wow. That picture certainly has a case of "that's the one they went with?" doesn't it?

It has 5 prongs because it needs to be EXTREME!

One other thought about this picture: "Boy, it looks like Riley is going to be in a dark place in Inside Out 2."

I'm still going to see it. If there's even a ONE percent chance that it turns out well we have to treat it as an ABSOLUTE certainty.

He can still write it though. He can still produce. For once I'm agreeing with Reddit consensus--if he feels that starring, writing, directing, and producing all on his shoulders won't lead to the best possible movie he can make, it's more reasonable for him to drop one or two of those duties.

Plus, I loved Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, so Max Reeves is still good news.

Well, hell, since DC clearly DGAF anymore, let's get Michael Bay to direct it. He should have some time on his hands since he quit Transformers. Again.

Or let's just give it back to Schumacher again! Nipples for everyone!

Well, hell, since DC clearly DGAF anymore, let's get Michael Bay to direct it. He should have some time on his hands since he quit Transformers. Again.

Or let's just give it back to Schumacher again! Nipples for everyone!
Can we give it back to Tim Burton instead?

We'll have Johnny Depp as Joker!

I was actually thinking Depp would make a fine Joker. More of a Cesar Romero type Joker, but that's fine, since I'm tired of grimdark Batman.
The whole thing could be about how the Joker is the way he is because of how much he's misunderstood.
There would be singing.
Helena Bonham Carter would guest star.
Michael Keaton could have a cameo.
Batman might not appear anywhere in the film.

--Patrick