System Shock 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you have the game? Any of you care to play it? I'd love to play the "impossible" mode of the game in MP.

I haven't played SS2 in a while, and i'm not sure i'd be good enough for impossible, but id be willing to play for sure.

edit: argh i am tired and my capitalisation is even more irregular than usual. sorry.

That's cool with me. I'd say install the game and play it for 15 minutes to see if it's stable then we can share a "game" file that will convert the MP settings to this "impossible mode". I played it a few years ago, it was quite exciting.

You should totally play it. It should be in a bargain bin somewhere or accessible by other means... ^.^

*points to PM box*

alright, i dug my old disc out, and SS2 is now running on my computer. man, its been a while since i played this.

-- Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:00 am --

Weird; when i got to my second mission posting it crashed. maybe it's just a random glitch, i'll try again.

I can play tonight (like after 7)

PM me your Steam name, I'll send you a gamesys file, for the "impossible MP mode", which is basically a modified game file that makes the game... les linear and have more challenge in all aspects of the game, we'll kick some ass, if you don't suck at FPS. :)

been playing for like 45 minutes now. impossible mode is easy enemy-wise, but the cyber module costs at upgrade stations are the real killer.

Don't play too much. :)

The gamesys file I got it pretty much the same except that the modules costs are hard... and RANDOMLY placed on EVERYTHING... we'll be true scavangers! Also, enemy HP is tripled and ammo is more limited.

Jay, going to have to call off the game today. My family made plans for dinner without telling me ><

really sorry. how about tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.