Supervillainous 289

Oh, you had to go all the way, didn't you.

--Patrick
I'm totally sniping your likes and other ratings only because your references are generally two or more steps removed.

Although I have to admit I did feel bad about stealing Bumble's joke in the "things that are hard to avoid" thread - but only because I didn't realize he was making the joke/reference himself, not setting it up for someone else. I felt bad for missing it, not for stealing it and making it easier for others to catch.

You, however, I'll gladly steal from. There's a fine line between being too obscure and being just obscure enough, and I tend to believe you are just over that line.

:awesome:

There's a fine line between being too obscure and being just obscure enough, and I tend to believe you are just over that line.
Usually Frequently intentionally, to be sure.
I enjoy reminding people of things, nudging their thought processes into a predictable direction.
After all, it's much easier to convince someone of something if they believe they came up with the idea themselves.
...but mainly I do it because I want people to succumb to the temptation to "go there."

--Patrick

Last edited: