[Funny] Stephen Fry

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just ran across this on Youtube and just had to share.

I love Stephen Fry so much. He's nothing short of brilliant.

Love and extra Love for the Animal House and Black Adder mentioning. And Fawlty's.

If someone's video deserves its own thread, its his.

Cajungal

Staff member
One of my favorite things about Stephen Fry... besides how brilliant and funny he is... is how he gives his thoughts and opinions. He can be very passionate about things, but he always seems to speak with an air of humility. He's one of those people... if I ever found out he was a jerk, I would be crushed, because he just seems so damn sweet and lovely.

I wouldn't even mind if he turned out to be a jerk. To me, if there's anyone who's earned the right to be a an arrogant know-it-all dickwad, it's Stephen Fry.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I wouldn't even mind if he turned out to be a jerk. To me, if there's anyone who's earned the right to be a an arrogant know-it-all dickwad, it's Stephen Fry.
To be honest, when he was playing Jeeves, he provided some pretty nice character descriptions the gentleman's gentleman disapproved of - in the most polite fashion possible ;)

I exhort you to see Craig Ferguson's interview of Fry in a weird no-audience episode of Late Late Show.

Here's Part 1 of 4:

Status
Not open for further replies.