Export thread

Science tries to ruin blowjobs

Mathias

Mathias

http://www.mnn.com/health/fitness-well-being/stories/can-oral-sex-give-you-cancer

NO! NO! NO!

Fucking HPV researchers! There hasn't been one of these jagoffs that I've met who wasn't a pompous-ass hypochondriac of epic proportions. I swear HPV researchers are the fucking hipsters of virology! They're always looking for ways to make this (in my opinion) fairly benign virus seem like it's relevant - to fund their research.

But seriously, if the media keeps spouting this, I will personally change my career path to disprove this article.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17891052

Well, I could argue that almost every woman in America has probably sucked a dick vs. how many men have, and this study suggests that men have more frequent cases of throat cancer. Unless... aliens!

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

It is time for we, as men, to stand in support of women who like giving men blowjobs!

Espy

Espy

Huh. Seems to me that HPV stuff is everywhere right now. Mathias, you obviously know way more about this, where do you stand on the mandatory vaccination hoopla thats been going around?

Emrys

Emrys

Yes, it is definitely time for you guys to rise to the occasion.

Covar

Covar

I've heard that posting in this thread may lead to cancer.

Terrik

Terrik

I've heard that posting in this thread may lead to cancer.
Yet here you are.

And here I am.

We're doomed.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

The main thing ruining blowjobs when I was in High School was a retainer.

Adam

Adammon

The main thing ruining blowjobs when I was in High School was a retainer.
Maybe you should have taken it out beforehand so your recipients would be more comfortable?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Maybe you should have taken it out beforehand so your recipients would be more comfortable?
Nope, I was born with straight teeth. Sharp ones too.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Mathias, I support you on your noble endeavor. Well, not with money, or scientific support but damn it if I didn't give that post a thumbs up!

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

A noble endavour indeed, Mathias.

SAVE THE BLOWJOBS!

Eriol

Eriol

SAVE THE BLOWJOBS!
I had a really funny picture flash through my head of somebody wearing a shirt with that on it.

Now for the fun part: would it be a man or a woman wearing such a shirt? What other things do you imagine about a person wearing such a shirt?

Adam

Adammon

SAVE THE BLOWJOBS!
save.jpg

Mathias

Mathias

Huh. Seems to me that HPV stuff is everywhere right now. Mathias, you obviously know way more about this, where do you stand on the mandatory vaccination hoopla thats been going around?

I'm all for Gardasil vaccination. Hopefully it'll stave off the amount of cervical cancer that's caused by HPV.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Can oral sex give you Cancer? Studies have shown that-NO, no it cannot. I'm Tom Tucker.

General Specific

General Specific

I really have to question the validity of any medical news reported by the "Mother Nature Network"

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

This is really sucky news.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Man, what's the next threatening disease to come from a sex-act? Anal gives you luekemia! Hand-jobs give you seasonal affectiveness disorder!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

This is really sucky news.
The news completely blows, I wanted to gag when I first read this, I still find the research a little hard to swallow...

I should have made a female alt for this post.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I guess this isn't the kind of news we didn't see coming?

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

I think the story is far from over. We still need the climax!