Perpetual Motion Found!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old joke may be old, but I never saw that video before, which is very cute, thanks.

:devil: I've been posing this exact theory to the greatest scientific minds that I've had contact with for well over a decade now. I'm insulted that someone is taking credit for my theory. :humph:

I'm sorry to say Shane (wait, how did you spell your name? Shaun? Shawn?) that that is NOT a creation of yours. The "jelly side of a toast strapped to a cat" thing is old enough to be a favorite of my 84-year old grandfather.

And he doesn't speak a word of English.

G

Gill Kaiser

Cute video, but I found the narrator's voice really, really irritating for some reason.

Yes antigravity, but who says it needs to keep rotating? It might just float instead. So monorail applications yes, but not necessarily power!

And btw, that video was great.

Gill Kaiser said:
Cute video, but I found the narrator's voice really, really irritating for some reason.
I agree. I guess it happens when video-makers feel like they don't need to find someone else to do voice work, and just do it themselves. Changing the narrator would greatly improve the video as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.