Nostalgia Critic Writes A Review For Blank Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reboneer

I remember my brother renting this when we were kids, and wondering how the hell the kid bought so much with just a million dollars.

H

Heavan

This might just be my idiocy talking, but I didn't know that medieval style castles existed in North America.

This might just be my idiocy talking, but I didn't know that medieval style castles existed in North America.
Well, there are several cases of medieval castles and monasterys being bought by some rich american and transported to the US stone by stone... But, still, this movie sucks.

T

ThatNickGuy

There's Castle Loma in Toronto; though it (obviously) wasn't built during medieval times. I don't know the whole backstory on it.

T

Twitch

We have forts on the east coast but that's all I know of that really count. Rich people love to build castles though. They fucking love it.

P

Philosopher B.

Lol @ 'call an adult, preferably not another pedo'. Seriously, though, that movie looks messed up and crappy as shit. I wanted to beat my fucking brains out whenever that chauffeur guy talked. How could you write dialogue like that and live with yourself.

He didn't know who Tone Loc was. Seriously?
who?[/QUOTE]

For someone who reviews old movies, especially from the late 80's-90's, it's strange he doesn't know who he is. Whether or not you know isn't really my point.

For the curious, however: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tone_Loc[/QUOTE]

What's worse than him not knowing is him not taking five seconds to Google 'Tone Loc' and clicking on Wikipedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.