Nostalgia Critic, Spoony and Linkara unite against "Alone in the Dark"

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThatNickGuy

Only about a third of the way through this so far, but godDAMN this is gold. The Chuck Norris...isms? The glasses comment from Spoony and the awkward/angry look from the other two.

Can we have these three review together more?

Only about a third of the way through this so far, but godDAMN this is gold. The Chuck Norris...isms? The glasses comment from Spoony and the awkward/angry look from the other two.

Can we have these three review together more?
This. I do hope these three team up for more reviews.

P

Philosopher B.

I've never even watched those other two guys before except in one or two videos, but that was pretty good. Think I'll check out Spoony's stuff.

Hey, it's a Nostalgia Critic thread! I'd better post in it and let people know that I don't like the Nostalgia Critic, because making sure other people know my opinion is very important and contributes greatly to the discussion! I do not like this Nostalgia Critic! He is ass!

J

JONJONAUG

Nostalgia Critic spends some time Alone In The Dark

great now I must commit seppuku :9:
That's not gonna do it in your current form.... here.... let me help you! :twisted:

[/QUOTE]

Traditionally there is an assistant to help by cutting off the head so that pain won't be prolonged, but that sword isn't really the best kind for making a quick, clean cut while still leaving the head partially attached.

Nostalgia Critic spends some time Alone In The Dark

Traditionally there is an assistant to help by cutting off the head so that pain won't be prolonged, but that sword isn't really the best kind for making a quick, clean cut while still leaving the head partially attached.
Sounds like you got my point just fine. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.