My job just got better

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Singularity.EXE

Starting next week we're going to be experimenting with tele-commuting. Which means that the three phone calls and five e-mails that I answer every work shift will be routed straight to my home computer.

Gentlemen, begin groveling. I will be paid to drink beer, sit around in my underwear, play video games while helping the occasional student reset their password.

Nicely done! I tried that for a while, but I spent more time playing WoW than doing my job so I started going back into the office.

S

Singularity.EXE

Edrondol said:
Nicely done! I tried that for a while, but I spent more time playing WoW than doing my job so I started going back into the office.
In my particular case there simply is not enough work to do in a day. Since this is a student-employ job I can set myself an unlimited amount of hours, and since there is at-max an hour of work to do in day, that's about 30+ hours a week that I spend browsing the internet.

Singularity.EXE said:
Edrondol said:
In my particular case there simply is not enough work to do in a day. Since this is a student-employ job I can set myself an unlimited amount of hours, and since there is at-max an hour of work to do in day, that's about 30+ hours a week that I spend browsing the internet.
I want your job so much! >_<

S

Singularity.EXE

General Specific said:
[quote="Singularity.EXE":33zragne]
Edrondol said:
I want your job so much! >_<[/quote:33zragne]

You can have it when I graduate, since I am forced out of it then. 'Course with the economy nowadays I might just stay in school until things get better. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.