LICD 9-8-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomdragon6

Staff member
I kinda felt like this was one of those jokes that everyone has thought of themselves, and thus wasn't worth a comic.

Guess I was wrong. :bush:

We have different cereal mascots in Belgium. Heck, we've even had a thread about that at some time on HF. So, yeah, something I don't know. Ah, well.

Muesli is a cereal. Heck, it's the original cereal, around from before porridge and oatmeal. Literally.

And I'm off t obed :-P

LICD is hillarious. It hooked me the other week with the "NEVER AGAIN!" comic, and I've been reading chunks of the archive ever since.

I'm back as far as mid-2006.

Yes, I'm going backwards. No, I don't know why. Yes, it's too late to stop and go the right way.

Darn you halforumites for getting me another addiction!!!!

I mean the webcomic, not the coke... :zoid:

North_Ranger

Staff member
LICD is hillarious. It hooked me the other week with the "NEVER AGAIN!" comic, and I've been reading chunks of the archive ever since.

I'm back as far as mid-2006.

Yes, I'm going backwards. No, I don't know why. Yes, it's too late to stop and go the right way.
!nognilK ekil tol a skool sihT

.ehcuod etelpmoc a si enyaR taht gnikniht ton tsaelta ro - tolp eht gniwollof elbuort evah dluow I yllanosreP ?sdrawkcab ecnetnes a daer ot gniyrt ekil taht t'nsI

!nognilK ekil tol a skool sihT

.ehcuod etelpmoc a si enyaR taht gnikniht ton tsaelta ro - tolp eht gniwollof elbuort evah dluow I yllanosreP ?sdrawkcab ecnetnes a daer ot gniyrt ekil taht t'nsI
It's actually not that bad. Every so often I'll get to the beginning of a story arc and have to go back over it the right way in order to really get what was going on, but generally it works out fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.