Export thread

Kittycats... D'aaaawww!

Just Me

Just Me

My gf sent me this adorable timewaster, already watched for 25 minutes...

http://new.livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/RipleysKittens

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I expected some kind of flash game, so when the stream popped up, I was all like, "ZOMG KITTIES!"

Just Me

Just Me

Right now it's pretty sleepy. Admittedly with cats that's about 80% of the time. But gf just showed me (aka the technical idiot) that the stream also has some back time recording. She of course already knows all the little fuzzballs by their name where I have to scroll down the page whenever I wan to to know who's being cute. :)

Dirona

Dirona

Dammit, I miss being able to have pets. I grew up having multiple cats/dogs around the house all the time. Renting sucks.

PatrThom

PatrThom

"ZOMG KITTIES!"
312345_143684242453080_525111742_n.jpg

--Patrick

PatrThom

PatrThom

960a304e251f95ca60b6a01fc9177f3e660952d3.gif

--Patrick

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Diomedes also loves watching the kitties!

strawman

strawman

I want a Roku channel of this.

Just Me

Just Me

I want a Roku channel of this.
Whatever this is, I guess I want one too.

Also, I started voting for the shelter, aka they hooked me in. Didn't see this at first because I only watched kittehs before I started to look around at the site.

Bowielee

Bowielee

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emrys

Emrys

I think I just had a seizure.

strawman

strawman

They're active and playing right now so it's time to get your kitten fix![DOUBLEPOST=1358783641][/DOUBLEPOST]Yesterday I caught a game of boop-your-nose going on between two of the kittens.

IT WAS THE BEST.

linglingface

linglingface

Oh good, another distraction! Kitties > Cosplay!! >.>...

Just Me

Just Me

Oh good, another distraction! Kitties > Cosplay!! >.>...
So please go to http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3 and vote for Purrfect Pals, WA just like I started doing (rom my own PC and at the office even). They're 3rd right now and gaining slowly onto Nr. 2

strawman

strawman

Just wanted to update you - those kittens have moved on, and a new set is ready to be creepily observed from a distance:

http://new.livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/TheCosmoFosters

Just Me

Just Me

Just wanted to update you - those kittens have moved on, and a new set is ready to be creepily observed from a distance:

http://new.livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/TheCosmoFosters
It was sad to see them go, but the new ones make up for that.

It's always hilarious to see Laika (Cat Mum) go *slurp wash* all over the kittens and they react mostly like "aw mom stop it, you embarrass me in front of the cam".
Laika is much more active than Ripley, the previous mom. Probably because she's more experienced as a mom, unlike Ripley whose batch was her first litter.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I need a kitten now!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Welp! So long, productivity!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I need a kitten now!

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

They're playing! So cute!

strawman

strawman

Bath time! Mommy randomly purrs in very short bursts while bathing her kitties.[DOUBLEPOST=1364304464][/DOUBLEPOST]I need another monitor in my office so I can leave it open full screen all the time.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I need another monitor in my office so I can leave it open full screen all the time.
If only there were a way to get one of those animated picture frame things, except that instead of static pictures you could tune it to this or the puppy channel...

--Patrick

strawman

strawman

If only there were a way to get one of those animated picture frame things, except that instead of static pictures you could tune it to this or the puppy channel...

--Patrick
In theory a roku and a cheap TV would be enough, but I don't see a livestream channel for roku. A raspberry pi with flash loaded should work though... Hmmmmmmm....

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

they're meowing at each other!!!

Shakey

Shakey

alf10.jpg

strawman

strawman

PILE O' KITTEHS

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I want to squeeze them and love them!

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

After my last cat I said I never wanted another one in my house. Then I see these kittens and my heart melts.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I have had the kitty cam on in the background for a while...every time they meow or "talk" to each other my cat jumps...super cute.

rac3r_x

rac3r_x

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Oh my god, guys. Yuri (the little orange one) is a big escape artist. Rewind today's vid back to around 10:42:00 (ish) and watch him climb out!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Whenever I watch them, there is at least one person who comes into the chat asking if Yuri has escaped yet.

Just Me

Just Me

Whenever I watch them, there is at least one person who comes into the chat asking if Yuri has escaped yet.
Yuri was the liveliest one from the start, people were pretty sure he'd be the first one to escape as soon as they were out of the cage.

strawman

strawman

I need a kitten now!
The shortcut on my wife's desktop for this videostream is labeled "KITTENS NOW!"

I should probably change it to "INSTAKITTY!"

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

ThatNickGuy I saw you on chat over there not too long ago. I was surprised I recognized a name in the list!

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

They're sleeping in a little kitty pile!

How will I survive without this when I go back to work?

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

stienman.jpg

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Tee hee! The video worked!

strawman

strawman

Ha!

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Here she is!

Also do we have a pet thread?

Attachments

strawman

strawman

People have posted pet pictures in the New Pictures thread.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Folks, say goodbye to your productivity because Foster John is back with a new cat momma and litter of kittens!

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/398160/events/2091480

strawman

strawman

Aw... My free time...

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

there are little babies!!

strawman

strawman

there are little babies!!
No, they're kittens. Babies aren't nearly as cute.

Uh, don't tell my wife I said that.

Just Me

Just Me

Heck, already?! Just yesterday I heard it won't take long for the next batch.
Good bye, LotRo. Hello Kitties!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'm not an expert on newborn kittens, but...

Is it common for them to be feeding so much? I skimmed through yesterday's steam and today's. It seemed like they've been sleeping or eating the entire time.

Just Me

Just Me

Is it common for them to be feeding so much? I skimmed through yesterday's steam and today's. It seemed like they've been sleeping or eating the entire time.

That's cats in general, eat & sleep. :)

I'm no expert either but I'm pretty sure they are just following nature's call. You can really watch how they grow with each day, they actually start to look like cats and not any longer like rats or ferrets (no offence to those pets!).

Terrik

Terrik

Yes. The last time I raised 5 kittens, I could barely keep up. Unfortunately they were only content to sleep during the day. When night came, however..

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

KITTEEEEHS!!!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

My cat ate more as a growing kitten than as an adult. The same goes for my dog.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Grant hates baffs!

strawman

strawman

"Aw mooooom!"

linglingface

linglingface

Just Me

Just Me

Playtime!