Export thread

Kid writes to Jack Sparrow and he shows up!

phil

phil

So long story short, this kid writes to Captain Jack Sparrow asking him to come over and help start a mutiny against the teachers. Johnny Depp gets it, calls the school up 10 minutes before they arrive in full costume and hang out with the kids a bit.

Johnny Depp's surprise visit to London primary school as Captain Jack Sparrow | Mail Online

That's pretty cool of him to do.

Chibibar

That is pretty awesome.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Okay, it's definitive now. Johnny Depp is on my Awesome People list.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Yeah, Johnny Depp seems to be a real Hollywood oddity, someone not a single God damn person can say anything negative about personally.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I am more impressed with the other stories in there, about him showing up to read to sick kids in the same hospital that saved his child's life. Not to mention the Million Dollar Donation.

phil

phil

million pounds actually! so like over 1.5 million dollars!

Necronic

Necronic

Yeah, Johnny Depp seems to be a real Hollywood oddity, someone not a single God damn person can say anything negative about personally.
Tom hanks too. Helps that with Johnny Depp he lives in another country. Of course, he isn't the golden boy everyone thinks he is: he is known to be violently anti-dentite.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Wow Necronic, that's an ancient joke... I still lol'ed

Baerdog

Baerdog

Tom hanks too. Helps that with Johnny Depp he lives in another country. Of course, he isn't the golden boy everyone thinks he is: he is known to be violently anti-dentite.[/QUOTE]
Next you'll be saying they should have their own schools!

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Tom hanks too. Helps that with Johnny Depp he lives in another country. Of course, he isn't the golden boy everyone thinks he is: he is known to be violently anti-dentite.[/QUOTE]
Next you'll be saying they should have their own schools![/QUOTE]
They do!

Baerdog

Baerdog

SEE!

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

Wait, he wasn't already? Your list is probably really Awesome, or REALLY lame.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Wait, he wasn't already? Your list is probably really Awesome, or REALLY lame.[/QUOTE]

Well, he was on the Cool People list already, but this thing got his status bumped up to Awesome.

David

David

I was kind of jealous of him in high-school when my girlfriend at the time had a huge obsession with him. She constantly made me feel like shit that didn't hold up to Johnny Depp standards. I decided I couldn't take it anymore and broke up with her when she started saying she'd dump me for him if she ever had the chance.

Now I don't really blame her; he is pretty damn awesome.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Jay

Jay

He's awesome.