Export thread

Its funny but also kind of not and I feel bad.

Necronic

Necronic

I just got offered a job, which, even with the terrible economy isn't that weird, but it gets better

Its from a car company.

In detroit.

I don't even live in detroit (texas).

And I wasn't even looking for a job. Dude from GM found a 4 year old resume of mine from god knows where.

.......anyways, At first I thought it was one of those scam things, turns out it was legit. I kind of feel bad because so many people are looking for jobs, and Detroit is like the worst place for that.

So its kind of funny but also I feel bad.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Seems fair. We give you a bank (Comerica), you repay our kindness by coming to work up here.

--Patrick

Chibibar

I just got offered a job, which, even with the terrible economy isn't that weird, but it gets better

Its from a car company.

In detroit.

I don't even live in detroit (texas).

And I wasn't even looking for a job. Dude from GM found a 4 year old resume of mine from god knows where.

.......anyways, At first I thought it was one of those scam things, turns out it was legit. I kind of feel bad because so many people are looking for jobs, and Detroit is like the worst place for that.

So its kind of funny but also I feel bad.
It is sad that they have to fish people in Texas and can't get the local people in Detroit for work?

Vagabond

Vagabond

Damn texans taking jobs from decent, hard-working Americans.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

So...you could car less about moving to Detroit? :D

You're not really driven to take the job? It doesn't get your motor running? Is that Acura(te)?