It came! My Sonic Screwdriver came!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got myself one of these a couple years back too. It's supposed to have two pitches to the "wheeeewoowowowowowowooo" sound but I can only hear one. Only one. :aaahhh:

R

Rubicon

SeriousJay said:
Mav, that's pretty nice! How functional is it, you know, how good is it?
Pretty good, its not made of metal unfortunately but a fairly durable plastic. The sound is fairly authentic even if my video muffles it some. The sonic light is pretty bright, it can extend easily enough with a button you slide, and it also lights up / sounds on in either extended or not extended.

lol..its not a vibrator.. wtf.. thats just fucked up

Dude, I love Doctor Who as much as the next geek, but come on. You NEVER saw the phallicness of the sonic screwdriver?

ElJuski

Staff member
I have never seen an episode of Doctor Who, and I am by far the coolest dude on this forum.

Therefore.

-- Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:11 pm --

Also, it works oppositely:

Mav is the biggest fan of Doctor Who on this forum.

ElJuski

Staff member
I am too cool and lazy to snap this pic at the current moment. But rest assured, /it can be done/

-- Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:19 pm --

i'm also listening to In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, so I get some of that cool hip indie cred

The dancing penguins just adds to that. Now, everytime I see those little tykes, I'll have Can't Touch This in my head.

...DAMN YOU, ALLEN!!

ElJuski said:
I am too cool and lazy to snap this pic at the current moment. But rest assured, /it can be done/

-- Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:19 pm --

i'm also listening to In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, so I get some of that cool hip indie cred
Dude you smile in pictures and you wear normal-fitting clothes.

Also I have never seen you wear a scarf which means you have no indie cred. Turn in your lip piercing and clean out your Vespa by 3pm please.

C

chakz

HAHA you guys are such kidders. Watching doctor who makes you cool, right?......right?....guys?

S

SeraRelm

Watching Doctor Who makes a nerd, yes, but a British nerd, which is indistinguishable from a normal British person. Congratulations, you've learned the Manifest Destiny ability!

C

chakz

SeraRelm said:
Watching Doctor Who makes a nerd, yes, but a British nerd, which is indistinguishable from a normal British person. Congratulations, you've learned the Manifest Destiny ability!
Damnit I wanted to spend my ability points on "Karma bluff". Now I'm gonna have to wait till I level up again and that's going to take all damn night. :angry:

chakz said:
SeraRelm said:
Damnit I wanted to spend my ability points on "Karma bluff". Now I'm gonna have to wait till I level up again and that's going to take all damn night. :angry:
If you had a "sonic srewdriver", you'd finish much faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.