I'm watching Spring Break Shark Attack on SyFy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to liveblog it here for your pleasure.

They've said "Spring Break" about 100 times in the first 10 minutes. First commercial break now, and literally nothing has happened.

-- Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:19 pm --

Every single line in this piece of shit seems like it's dubbed.

-- Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:26 pm --

The horrible and obvious dubbing is really distracting, I might not make it.

There have been no shark attacks in the first almost 30 minutes, this is bullshit.

This crazy huge club and party randomly plays a slow country ballad when it's convenient to the plot.

Oh good, a young couple is alone out in the ocean. "what happens at spring break stays at spring break". Apparently the name of the town is Spring Break, USA. I like that the male romantic interest is shown to be so thoughtful and sensitive by him spending time in the bookstore next to the wild club.

I tried watching Malibu Shark Attack tonight on Syfy, which I could have sworn was the same movie, but apparently isn't? Did they actually make two crappy movies of the same premise?

I got as far as the 5th recycled footage of the crappy cgi shark before giving up. I think there was also the same footage of some little submerged beach-house that they used over and over again whenever they would cutaway to what was happening there, except it was the same damn thing every time with no development.

RRAAARRRGLGLGLLL!

C

chakz

I don't know how bored you have to be to watch a syfy movie. But I'm pretty sure its passed the "Saw off limbs for entertainment" phase. Enjoy your new prosthetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.